Chapter 6 Date pt 2

Aphmaus P.O.V
Aaron stares at me, I don't know what to think I just blush all the time, he was so cute... He always made me smile like no one else would. " So, are we ready to go? " I said. Aaron snapped out of it and said " Uhh yup, we are ready. "  " We're are we going? " " you'll find out when we get there! " Aaron knew I would be paranoid the whole drive trying to think were we're going." I am happy scared at the same time, I really like Aaron and I make a fool of myself ALOT... Speaking of fools, LAURENCE! GARROTH! Would of they ruin this date?! " I said in my head so Aaron couldn't hear me.
Aaron's P.O.V
We got in the car, I was driving and she was in the passenger seat. She was looking out the window the whole time we were in the car, something was on her mind. " Are you ok Aphmau? You've been quiet most of the car ride "
" I'm ok Aaron, It's just I'm worried about Laurence and Garroth I don't want them to ruin it, Like the ti- you get it it's just I want this date to just be me and you. " Aphmau says and blushes.
I bush too. " It's ok Aphmau don't worry I cross my heart this date will be perfect. " I said trying to get her mind of of it. " Oh so your calling it a DATE?! " Aphmau said jokey. When we get out of the car, I held her hand, she blushed so hard she was like a tomato. I say to her " We are here at the movies "

If this is short sorry,
💜💜❤️❤️AARMAU!!! thank u.

lol.
haha.
bUY boy HJ BY BYEEE BUEY
sorry bye.....................💜❤️