I LOVE YOU TOO

CHEMISTRY LAB

Ella was writing something on the board since the teacher left. The lab activity seemed easy so I chose to watch her scribble away. I hadn't noticed that she'd written the most dreadful three-word phrase any human would say to another. I don't know why I feel a certain kind of withdrawal with the phrase, it's as if something dreadful's going to happen once I say it. 

"Hey  Dianne! will you please read the writing on the board?" Ella asked me politely.

God! She knows I can't say it. Why should I say it?

I guess the answer is that, just couldn't say no to my best friend, my only friend as a matter of fact. I was never friends with anyone else.

I know this is going to be dreadful.. Ugh.. These are just words Dianne, nobody's even paying attention to you.. Get it over with. 

Tsk. I closed my eyes, *here goes*:

.

.

.

"I LOVE YOU..."

I opened my eyes. 

There.. That wasn't so bad! HA!!! I said it! Oh my! And I haven't even stuttered! I'm so proud of myself! 

Hmmm..but wait, why is everyone so quiet? 

I looked around.

Ooops. Was I too loud? Had they all heard it?

Oh well. *Sigh* 

I'm invisible after all, they'd just go on with their lives.. go on guys, be busy.. go on.. go on.. 

Uhh..

Silence..

Silence.. 

Silence..

Damn. The silence is deafening. It's getting awkward. I eyed my best friend, I was asking help with my eyes. "Say something Ella!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO.."

Woah! I'm pretty sure Ella had a slightly high pitched voice. And I'm pretty sure she was wearing a skirt just now. And I am definitely seeing jeans.   (O.O)

.

.

Holy sh*t!! 

Ella was as shocked as I was.

God! It's embarrassing! I could feel my cheeks burning, I just hope I don't look like an over-ripe tomato.

I can't believe it. It's actually Tom Hudson who spoke! Tom Hudson whom I was still (in love?) with..

I guess. 

(Yeah. Yeah. I know what you're thinking.. this is another cliche story. Unpopular girl is secretly inlove with the hottest guy in school and the girl in the end, gets the guy. ) 

But no. Hell no. This isn't cliche. 

Because 1.) I AM NOT UNPOPULAR. I am just well, UNFRIENDLY and INVISIBLE. Literally invisible. 

Now, that got your attention right? I AM INVISIBLE because I AM A GHOST. Yup. An UNFRIENDLY GHOST. But boy  was I POPULAR. I was. Well, before I died. 

                   2.)  This isn't cliche because Tom Hudson isn't THE HOTTEST GUY in school. Infact, he is skinny, average in height and is kindly sickly. Overall average. But, He had the most amazing smile in the world. He has pearly white teeth that dazzles and could make someone melt. And I just can't expalin the butterflies I feel in my stomach whenever he opens his mouth and talks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tom. Who are you talking to?"

"Huhh. Oh. I thought I heard something"

"Well, it must've been the ghost girl who died here.. HAHAHA. Ooooohh~ Spooky! Be careful Tom, you might end up being his boyfriend, you wouldn't want a ghost for a girlfriend right? HAHAHA"

"Huh. I guess I wouldn't" 

"So, c'mmon! We're hanging out with the girls later. Let's get out of here."

"Sure." 

Tom looked in my direction for a slight moment and then turned away. I know he heard me say I LOVE YOU and he responded, HE LOVES ME TOO. (*dies the second time*)

"This is why you shouldn't say things too loud bestie. You never know when a whisperer is around" Ella commented. Cutting my train of thought. 

Yup, a whisperer is someone who can have conversations with a ghost. 

So, I guess Tom (boy I was in love with) and Ella (my best friend) are whisperers. Go figure.

"Do you know what this means bestie?! I can talk to Tom now! He'd finally hear me, we could actually start talking to each other again!!" 

"God bestie, He doesn't even remember you anymore. He doesn't even talk about you with me. He's not the same Tom anymore best."

Ella was always negative with the Tom-Dianne love team. *sigh* She just doesn't get it.

"Best, Tom only forgot me because of his amnesia. You know that."

"I don't think so best. He remembers everything you know. He remembers his family, his friends. He even remembers he isn't the Quarterback. Why would he forget only you then? You were the best thing he had all his life."

"Best..."

I wanted to cry. But it's no use. I can't cry. I'm not human anymore.

I was not human anymore. Not after I died. 

"Best, I know this is hard for you to take in. But maybe this is why you can't move on to the light. Because you still can't forget Tom. Maybe you should move on. See the light best."

"Well..I.. Maybe..Maybe so.."

I wanted to scream my lungs out. I don't want to go to the light now. Now that I know Tom could actually hear me. And I know he responded because he remembers me. He still remembers my voice. I know there is more to this, there is more to Tom and I than both of us remember.  And I must figure it out before he totally forgets me. For good.

-----> So hey guys! This is just my introduction. I would continue this story if many would comment and read. So please, if you like it do comment and support by telling your friends. Thanks a lot! xoxoxo :-* 

This is for MBA, the one who gave me the inspiration to write this story :)

-VampXheiine2013-