Chapter 25 ( My brothers return Ashton)

I walk back home with Jacob and see my aunts car . I rush inside with excitement and hug my aunt . I hear the boys upstairs and walk upstairs and go to hunters room seeing them . I hug Ashton and kiss him on the cheek . I missed him forever . My cute little brother . I kept kissing his cheek and hugging him tight . I see Jacob walk in smiling .

"Did I miss something "Ashton says looking at Jacob and then looking back at me . I smiled and told him we were dating . He got excited and hugged Jacob . It was funny Jacob had to bend down and hug him . Ashton hugged me one last time and whispered something in my ear .

"I have to tell you something lets go to my room " Ashton said . I first walked outside and kissed Jacob one more time on the cheek and he left walking home . I closed the door and walked inside to Ashton's room .

"So what is it that you have to tell me "I say as he locks the door and sits down next to me .

"I like a girl "he said as I jumped up in excitement 

"Show me a picture "I say smiling

"I don't have one yet , but I have her musically "he says showing me a musically of her

A/n-I don't have a musically but I'll show a picture of her !

"Wow that's a pretty girl "I say looking at her musically

I hug Ashton one more time and leave the room . He finishes his room while I go to my room . I wear my pajamas and get a text from Jacob . What now !!

Jacob~goodnight beautiful

Meghan~goodnight bae 😍

Jacob ~ see you tommrow

I put my phone on my desk and turn off my lamp . I close my eyes and fall asleep .

(7:30)
I wake up seeing Ashton next to me in bed . I open my eyes , and look at him who is sleep . I cover him with a blanket and grab my clothes and run to the bathroom . I close the door and dress up . I curl my hair and put a bow in the back . I then brush my teeth wash my face and wear foundation and mascara . Then I wear my converse and grab my phone and backpack and head downstairs .

I eat breakfast , and walk to school . I see Jacob at my locker on his phone . I see Stacy walk up to him and flirt . I run up to them and hear Stacy ask him to morph .

"No"

"Bye Stacy "I say with a small little smirk opening my locker as she walks away flipping her hair