Chapter 1: Meeting Cupid Jongsuk

CHAPTER ONE: Meeting Cupid Jongsuk

Yuri was running so hard because an ugly guy he met at the blind date was chasing her. Suddenly her heels broke and she felt someone grab her.

In a blink of an eye, she was in an abandoned alley with a handsome,hot,dazzling guy. "Who are you? Why I am here?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

"I am Cupid Jongsuk. You are here because I saved you from that pervert. "he answered with a smile. "What the- Stop kidding around and let me go."she said, rolling her eyes at him.

"Okay. If you say so. " He snapped his finger, and for just a second Yuri was already in her room. "H-how is that even possible? Omo. Omo!" she says while pointing Cupid Jongsuk.

"I told you. I am Cupid Jongsuk and I saved you. I think I deserve a little "thank you' ." he said and sat on her bed. Yuri kept slapping her face to see if she is just dreaming or what.

"Pssh. Humans always do that when they face something unusual." He whispered. "Do you believe now? Or you want proof?" he challenged her.

"Yeah!" Yuri accepted it. "Let's go to your rooftop." He said and she followed. It was a good thing that she was the only one who lives there.

"See that teens in the playground? The two girls with the guy? It seems that the short haired one is in a relationship with the guy right?" he pointed.

"Yes. I saw it. They look good." She commented. Yuri also felt pity for the other girl because she seemed left out. She can relate to her because when her bestfriend had a boyfriend they always tell her to tag along with them but ended up not talking to her.

"But you know what? They are not for each other. The guy really loves his girlfriend's bestfriend. Look at his stare at her!" he said excitedly. Yuri couldn't help but be amazed. His eyes reflect his feelings for her.

"Eyes are really the window." She commented and Cupid Jongsuk moved closer to her. "So, do you believe now?" he asked and she answered with a nod.

They went back to her room and both drank a coffee which she made. "Tell me more about you. Besides me, who can also see you? What do you do?" Yuri asks.

"My siblings, Venus and you. My job is to match the people and make them fall in love to each other. " he answered.

"Oh okay. Are you the only cupid in the world?" she asks again. "Nope. There is Cupid Minho, Cupid Siwon, Cupid Myungsoo and much more."He answered again.

She just smiled and nodded. "Ummm.. Can I ask you a favor?" she shyly said and moved closer to him.

"Oh sure. What is it?" he gladly said. "Please match me with a hot guy who is rich and kind and sweet and romantic!!" she pleaded with twinkling eyes.

Upon hearing her request, his aura darkens a little and scratched his head. "Huh? Um.."he paused then shrugged.

Yuri blew her bangs and hit him lightly in the shoulder. "Aish. Nevermind! Just go! I will be early tomorrow. Don't disturb me." She rolled her eyes at him and turned off the lamp.

JongSuk couldn't stop smiling when he went back to his place. "Step one. Check!"

-----

The next morning, Yuri was up early and went early to her famous coffee shop. She is also the barista there.

Yuri is busy preparing the table and stuffs when someone opened the door. "Uh, sorry sir but we are still closed." She said but he grabbed her inside the coffee shop.

"I know, I know. Just please keep quiet." He warned her. She was about to speak again when he pretended to kiss her, that made her quiet. Yuri was already closing her eyes, waiting for the kiss. The guy stood up and checked outside if the girl chasing him is already gone.

He tapped her shoulder and that brought Yuri to the embarrassing reality. "Good bye and thanks! By the way, my name is Luhan."

Before she knew it, she was standing alone there in her own shop.