Chapter 2: Big Decision

CHAPTER TWO: Big Decision

"Yura, take care of the shop okay? I'll get going now." Yuri said and gave her a duplicate key. She went back to her house to change clothes when she saw Cupid Jongsuk in the living room.

"Where are you going?" he ask while crossing his arms. "A double date, why?" she responded. "Ah okay. Fighting!" he cheered and Yuri gave her a weird face.

Yuri was the only one they are waiting so when she arrived, they ordered immediately. She was facing a handsome guy, it is her date. Her friend excused herself to the washroom and Yuri did too.

"You didn't tell me that he is handsome! I should have worn a dress." she retorted to her friend, Tiffany. "Why would I?I personally think you look sexy in that skinny jeans." Tiffany praised her. "You sure about that, huh? Then, I'll go to our table first."

She was walking near the table when she heard the two guys talking..

"Dude. That Tiffany chick is so pretty! You the lucky one!" her date commented.

"Back off. Just enjoy your date." Her friend's date stated.

"Not my style. Help me dump her later okay?" her date pleaded.

Upon hearing their conversation, she went running outside the restaurant with tears falling down her cheeks. She sent a message to Tiffany saying that she got a severe stomach ache so she went home.

Yuri fetched a taxi and went to the nearest bar. She went to the counter and sat beside a guy wearing sunglass and cap.

"2 bottles please." She ordered and the guy beside her looked at her. "Whoah, crazy woman over here." He said. "Look who's talking. Who would wear sunglass in a dark place like this?" she commented and the guy removed the sunglass.

It was Luhan.

"YOU?" Yuri couldn't believe her eyes. They met again. "What is the problem here?" the bartender with her drinks asked.

"Nothing. She's just happy to meet me here" Luhan said and put his arms in her shoulders. Yuri cringed at the physical contact.

"Okay, maam. Here's your two bottles. Enjoy your drink!" the bartender smiled and she smiled back. When the bartender was gone, Yuri pushed Luhan's arm and nudged him.

"You're really a strong woman.. Psh." He said and continued drinking his own while Yuri opened the bottle and poured it in a glass. Luhan watched as she finished her glass in one shot.

"Why are you staring? Am I ugly?" Yuri asks him, the alcohol working now. "You're not ugly. I think you have a problem. Did you get dumped?" he teased him but he is sincere when he told her that she is not ugly.

Yuri frowned at his question and poured her glass again. Just like her first drink, she finished it in one shot then she started crying hysterically. They started gaining attention and Luhan noticed that they are whispering about them.

He stood up and said, "I didn't make her cry. I swear. Oh damn." Yuri pulled her and shaked him. "You are right! I get dumped again! AGAIN! Not once, not twice, not thrice! Is there something wrong with me?" she asked him and placed his hand to her chest.

Luhan's eye grew bigger to her actions. "Is it because I don't have big chest like the other girls? WHY!" Yuri said and he took off his hands to her chest.

He stood up once again to defend himself. "I am not molesting her, I freaking swear!" Luhan scratched his head and watched Yuri finished her two bottles. She blacked out while dancing and he had to catch her.

"Wake up, miss." He said while shaking her. Gladly she opened her eyes and......

Yuri vomited to his shirt then blacked out again. "Oh great. Now I have a dirty shirt and a crazy woman to take care." It was a good thing that he is always bringing extra clothes in his car so he immediately changed at his car. He placed Yuri at the backseat and looked for her wallet.

Luhan took it and searched for her ID. He quickly found it and got her name and address. He typed it in his GPS and drove there. He also searched for her house keys.

When they arrived at her place, he carried her in his shoulder. He opened the door and searched for her bedroom. Since she has no maids, he needs to carry her there. Luhan laid Yuri in her bed and removed her heels. He put her bag in her table.

Before he left, he put a blanket to Yuri.

"Rare girl." He smirked then drove to the bar again.

Cupid Jongsuk woke Yuri up and she's not sober up yet. She pointed her finger at him and said, "Cupid! You paired me with many guys already but none of them worked. I don't want to be like this anymore. "

"So what do you want me to do? Pair another guy with you?" Cupid Jongsuk asks, waiting impatiently to her answer.

"Nope. Make me your matchmaker." then she fell into a deep slumber while he left Cupid Jongsuk thinking.

"Not a bad idea. Sorry Yuri, I have to break your heart for I am selfish..."

---

Yuri woke up with a severe headache from her hangover. She closed her eyes trying to remember what happened last night.

A picture of Luhan's hand in her chest flashed in her mind. She instantly blushed and slapped herself. "What did I do?" she screamed and palmed her face.

"What's with the scream?" Cupid Jongsuk asked while carrying a tray of soup. She just shook her head and ate the soup to help her ease her hangover.

Yuri looked at her wall clock and saw the time. "Shoot! I need to go check my coffee shop." She said and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

When she was about to leave, Cupid Jongsuk tapped her shoulder and said..

"Bye my matchmaker.."

--

"Unnie.. You look like a zombie!" Yura commented when she saw Yuri enter the coffee shop. She nodded at Yura and went back to work where the other barista are waiting for her.

Despite of being confused and curious of Cupid Jongsuk word's earlier, she still did her best in work. When the shop was about to close, another customer went to the store.

"Sorry but.. but.." Yuri couldn't finish her sentence when she saw who the customer is. "Surprised? Seems like you already remember what happened at the bar.." he smirked at her and sat in one of the chairs.

"I am really sorry! Please please forgive me.. I vomited at you, I embarrassed you.." she said with a puppy eyes.

"In one condition.." he said while grinning. An idea went to his mind. "What condition?" she asked.

"Since I have to prove to my father that I changed already, I need a job. Give me a job. Yes. That is my condition. Deal?" he asked while waiting for her answer.

"Deal."

-----