part four

rrrrrriiingggg

the doorbell rang and I knew as soon as I open the door there I'll see be a big smile and an over enthusiastic Hilde.

And that was true.

"HIIIIIII" she yelled. "ssttt, keep it quiet my mom doesn't know about the 'date' and if it's nothing at all she'll  never find out about it. She nodded.

We stepped out of the tube and walked to the train station. Although I didn't like being on a date, I was very nervous.

I saw the big logo of Starbucks on the corner. "So this is the point where I let you go." My best fiend said. Wait what? She is not going with me on that date? this is going to be a disaster. "No! you're going with me." she laughed, "we'll go little girl, you have to be brave and walk through the door like a supermodel. You're beautiful, smart and sweet and such a great friend. So I know he likes you already." Okay that helped a little.

When I came in the Starbucks, I smelled the delicious smell of coffee and some fresh baked cookies. "Hi are you Lio?" A tall handsome boy with a British accent came my way. I nodded. "Yes hi, I am Lio."

"And what's your name?" the Starbucks employee asked.

"Lio."

"Next!"

Well she wasn't very nice. If I worked here I would smile the whole day because the smell of the coffee.

As we sat I directly started talking.

"So your accent, you are from England? right?"

"Yes I am."

"So how did you came here in Philadelphia?"

"Well my dad had a job here, so we barely saw him. So my mom decided to move here and I hadn't much to say."

"I feel you. I first live in New York for like 10 years and then we moved to Philly, but I was only ten years old and I hadn't much friends so it wasn't a big problem for me."

"Where do you go to school?"

"At this moment I don't go to school, I just finished a world trip. But next year I'm going to Yale." I said proud.

"I'm impressed."

"Thanks." I smiled.

He looked on the big clock that hangs on the wall. "Oh I'm so sorry I had another appointment today. It's already  three o'clock. I have to be there at half past three." He quickly grabbed  a note out his bag. He wrote an number on it.

"I'll give you my number so we can keep contact." He said very nervously. I took his little note he gave me. "I'll send you a text when I get back home." I said. He rushed out of the coffee shop. Okay that was strange. That was really a letdown. Well then I go home, I think?