Chapter 6 - A Gossip and A Strange Con

There was a battle in training room for Vehicons. Sound of colliding metals echoed all the passage outside. Just an ordinary fight between ordinary Decepticons.

Observe.

Wait.

Attack.

And defend.

Doing what you need to do for good.

"Hey Boomer, why don't you take some actions, show your skills in close combat." The battle had ended then the Vehicon, who was the winner, waved his hand to Boomer to come.

"Sorry Racerflash, I'm busy telling my teammate about whom I has seen."

A Con sat next to Boomer nodded his head for saying 'Hi', he said: "Yeah, he's referring to Forbidden Child."

"That... 'Forbidden Child'?" Racerflash raised one brow and his optics were alight with sarcasm at the moment, "what is interesting about that Con?"

His attitude when he spoke out her name surprised to others. Boomer frowned and warned Racerflash: "Have you known about her story? You shouldn't say like that, if someone of high-class heard it or even her, you'll be dumb!"

"Oh, I do know and what is big deal? I mean, I can't believe that you really think her story is true! She's just a useless Deception hovering around Lord Megatron without doing nothing!" Racerflash confidently said out loud making two Cons look around cautiously.

"What? Why must you guy be scared? I said nothing wrong!"

Suddenly, they heard some heavy footsteps were beating on the floor outside the training room, it wasn't too loud but enough to hear. "Shh... low down, Racerflash, I mean it!" Boomer whispered and then he took a sigh of relief as these sounds went off, "you must know whether she is a somewhat parasite or not, she's still your superior, so watch out what you're going to say!" Boomer drastically warned again.

"Ah! You're such annoyed, Boomer. Blah blah blah... Keep it for yourself! However, I bet that certainly you're better and stronger than her. At least you aren't a coward, hahaha..." Racerflash's digits shook continuously while he was laughing.

"Wow, I have to say that you really hate leader Forbidden Child very much." Boomer's teammate said.

Meanwhile, the Vehicon who had been beaten by Racerflash before, slowly raised his head, exhausted he seemed.

"Oh, Lightning, you're still alive!" Racerflash gave him a joke but no one took it funny much.

Lightning sat up, told to Boomer and his teammate, "Not only Racerflash hates her, there are many more. Because nobody thinks her is worthy of high-ranking position in Decepticons army. She has run away from the war while we must exchange our life with danger, and how about her? A coward as Racerflash said, just need to stay on the ship hanging around for safety. She does nothing, except for finding some Energon mines, which whoever Cons can do. Yet all high-class Decepticons seem to completely let these unacceptable things to happen even Lord Megatron. Don't you see it's some kind of unfair?" Hate and dissatisfaction mixed in his tone. Everyone stayed quiet as seriousness was given out by his bare optics.

"I'm smelling jealousy somewhere."

It came in surprise that a Con stood right alongside the door. He is all in black, has some dark-purple lines along his four limbs, taller than any Cons in here. Especially, he has three long deep scars on his chest-plate as if he was raked by a very big horrible monster. He glanced his crimson optics at Lightning then Racerflash.

"What did you say?" Racerflash cocked his neck aside. To describe his face, it was grimace and unwelcome.

"Well, I must confess that you're much more like me of before, but... at least I got my bravery to be honest with her." The strange Con walked more and more closer to them throwing a despising look.

Both Racerflash and Lightning didn't know why they felt being muffled by him.

It was his overwhelming height. Not at all.

Because of the oppressively murderous air spilled from him. Yes, properly.

Alert was ringing nonstop inside their mind. Lightning got up slowly ready to run at anytime if he got a chance, and Racerflash started to move backwards. That Con must be tall as well as Lord Megatron, he stood towards, straightened his back and held them in contempt.

"W... who are you anyway?" Boomer raised his voice behind.

The stranger turned around catching Boomer's general feature of a medium-ranking Vehicon. And then no one could predict it, he gave out a friendly smile as if he hadn't threatened anyone to die in someways.

"Oh, sorry, how rude me was. Let me introduce myself. I'm Blackclaw, operate under Forbidden Child's leadership. I have heard enough your emotional speech and want to join in the conversation..." Blackclaw said with solemn tone while slightly bowed down with hand crossing on his chest-plate. At last, he lifted his head then asked for their permission, "May I?" Even Blackclaw did all of these motions, he still kept his haughtiness on his face.

Others knitted their brows feeling bizarre about this Con and his act. "I know that name!" Boomer's teammate said out loud. "He is the one who killed a Predacon! These scratches on his chest-plate are his combat achievement, an apparent evidence for the story's truth."

"You have known me... but about killing a Predacon, who told you that? It's a lie."

"Whatever, the point is you have said we're jealous of Forbidden, right?" Lightning frowned as he seemed not to scare Blackclaw anymore, especially after his friendly smile and his honest solemnity which both couldn't exist in any truly Decepticons.

"Actually, I didn't say such things like that, but my opinion is sort of your." Blackclaw shrugged his shoulders after having straightened the whole body.

Racerflash stood with arms akimbo, he narrowed one optics and said: "You're a strong warrior, why you must be under Forbidden's authority?"

It was that odd smile seeming to be friendly again but it made others get a quick shiver running down to their legs. Blackclaw replied: "Your question is wrong. You should ask me if I was weak and unworthy to be respected as well as my leader Forbidden Child."

They didn't catch his idea very much. "S... So you hate her too?" Boomer asked with curiosity on his face.

"No, don't misunderstand me. The reason for me to stand here and take this ridiculous dialogue is because I want to teach you guys some good lessons," he smiled bringing to them a cold shake, "if you are defeated by me, Forbidden's inferior. Would you still object to her talent and value?" Blackclaw sided his head and said with concern, "unless you're too afraid of me and... Well it's fine, I won't say to you anything such as coward." He provoked while gave them a grin.

"So you want a fight, alright, as your wish!"