Truth

When I get to my house I open the unlocked door. I turn on the light so I can see where I'm going. I look at my phone to see if he was ok and he was just sitting on the floor where I left him. I put my phone in my pocket still on.

I then run upstairs to where my room was. I run to my room and grab my black messenger bag and go to my closet.

For my night cloth, I Get the black shirt that my brother and I had. Then I grave my gray sweatpants. For the next day, I grabbed my panic! At the disco shirt and my ripped skinny jeans. For my jewelry, I grab my snake bites my nose piercing and my 6 mid ear earrings.
Then I look at my phone again and he had turned on the lights but he was sitting in the same spot. I put my phone in my pocket and run downstairs and out the front door. I remember to lock the door this time. I then run to his house. I get to his house I open the door and walk in. When I get inside I shut and lock the door. I then go upstairs and walk to his room.
Knock knock
"Hey you in there", I say through the door.
"No I'm in the bathroom", he screams.
Where's the knife I'll wash it and put it somewhere else I say just standing?
"It's in my room on the floor ", he screams out the door.
I then look in his room and see the knife. I walk over and pick it up. I walk out of his room and look at the knife. I start to tear up and I drop the knife on the floor. Moving so it does not hit my foot. I sit down and start to cry and I lean on the wall.
He then opens the door and he has no shirt on.
"Hey hey it's fine I'm ok it's ok, " he said hugging me.
" I'm sorry, "I say standing up.
Ok just let me get a shower and get dressed ok. He said handing me the knife.
Ok, I'll wash it call me up when you are done. I say kinda still crying
He then hugs me again and walks into the bathroom closing the door. I turn around and go to his kitchen. I get to the sink and turn I the water.
I hear the shower turn on and I finish washing the blood off the knife. After I turn off the water.
I look around a little because I have never really seen the inside of his house once or twice though. I start to go to the front room to get to the stairs and I hear the shower stop. I look up in the corner of where the wall the door was on to where the other wall was. I look and I see the camera. I start to laugh in my head.
I walk into the downstairs bathroom and I see the fake blood and I get an idea.

Hey, Y'all sorry for taking so long on this chapter I know it's not as long but yeah thanks for the support and have a great hunger game jk. :3