His Promise To Her

It was winter and Bella was taking breakfast with her father. And Bella was very happy because today was 1 year anniversary with Harry. They both had made a planned to celebrate there anniversary. And Harry had promised her that he will come at sharp 8:00 pm.

In evening Bella was dressing up and decorating her room. And she saw the clock and it was already 8:00 pm. She went near the door and saw whether Harry had came or not. 30 mins passed he didn't came Bella became very sad. At sharp 8:30 pm her door bell's rang and she went there by running and opened the door and it was Harry. He came inside and they both sat in chairs while Bella was saying something suddenly her phone rang and it was from hopital and that was Harry's mother she was crying and she said "Daughter Harry is no more actually when he was going to your home suddenly a car banged to his car and he died" listening to this she was just shocked and when she saw him he was going back by holding a candle and he said "I fulfilled my promise take care my baby" and he went away................

Bella was just shocked after listening to Harry and she just started crying..... and after that all her life she didn't married to anyone and lived alone with Harry's memories.

_________❤❤❤❤_________

Guys this is Part-2 story please like it vote it and give comments.

I hope u all like it.....