Chapter 3

LAUREN'S POV

Holy Shit did Camila just talk to me? Holy fuck. My heart was beating so fast and her polite voice gave me sudden butterflies in my stomach. She sat next to me since Mani and Ally are in the same class and I have a different one. Anyways, I want to start a conversation with her. I have to suck it up and talk to her. Finally I spoke up "Hi, I'm Lauren" and she turned her attention on me and answered "I'm Camila" Damn I love her voice when she speaks. And suddenly the teacher arrived in class and said "Alright class talk to the person next to you and get to know them" This is my chance to finally get to know her. I spoke up and said "So, whag are your hobbies Camila?" She turned her attention on me and at my green orbs and I looked straight into her chocolate brown ones.

CAMILA'S POV

Lauren just asked if what were my hobbies holy shit her raspy voice is so addictive, its like I want to hear her speak everyday. Finally I answered "Oh uhm, I-I play guitar, uhm I sometimes s-sing and I r-read b-books too" Curse my stuttering fuck "Sorry for my stuttering it's just nobody talks to me aside from Dinah and it's nerve wracking" I apologized "Oh no don't apologize, I think it's cute" Oh shit did she just call me cute? I suddenly felt my cheeks warm up and I looked away to hide my blushing cheeks. I finally spoke up and asked "How about you? What are your favorite hobbies?" "Oh, aside from making you blush?" she teased with a smile on her lips I gently shoved her and chuckled "Shut up".

LAUREN'S POV

Damn was Camila's laugh infectious so fucking infectious! I can just listen to her adorable laugh everyday without getting bored by it. "Anyways, my hobbies are painting, photography and playing sports" I answered her question. And the bell rang which signaled lunch and without thinking twice about it I asked "Camila, uhm.. Would you like to sit with me and my friends?" She smiled and answered "Sure! Is it okay to bring Dinah?" I returned her smile and answered "Sure! See you at the Cafeteria"