Chapter 3

Jonathan's pov:  
Bloody hell! Who know that being the head ceo of  Aston constructions would be a handful. I'm glad though father had appointed me to take up this position,I mean he worked his ass off to build this company and I know he would be  proud if he was here to witness his son continue his success.

My phone started beeping and it was a text from my best friend Akhbar. "Hope your all good man,don't forget to attend my engagement. See you there man" and he left a billion laughing emojis. "Typical Akhbar,him and his emojis"I laughed.

Akhbar is one of my best friends,we met back in university and ever since then we've been so damn close. The day he told me he found the girl of his dreams I was so happy because he deserved someone after having past heartbreaks. I'm excited to meet Kiran finally because I haven't had the chance. I'm so happy for my man but personally I don't believe in this kind of shit. I don't think I can ever feel the way Akhbar feels for kiran. It all seems complicated and I rather be stress free. One night stands are my thing because no feelings are involved. Basically for me no strings attached and I like it like that but have to say I'm so happy for Akhbar.

Rukayah PoV:
I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes. It was 6 in the morning and today was Kiran's engagement. I jumped out of bed and got changed as quick as possible and ran down to eat breakfast quickly too. I had to do Kiran's makeup and I can't afford to be late because it's a 30 minute drive to Kiran's. I rushed to my car  and drove off hoping I'd arrive before 7 which is the latest as everything has been scheduled. Yeah that's right Kiran is that kind of woman who schedules a lot. So I had no choice.