Chapter 4- Getting ready

It was so bloody crowded at Kiran's house. I rushed rapidly past all the decoration it's to get to Kiran's room which was at the very top of the house. "Finally your here,"shouted kiran. "Yes I'm here, don't worry babe," I said as I chuckled, acting like an idiot.

Walking to the room, I realised that Kiran was on her phone still in her PJs!! I nudged constantly until I finally got her undivided attention and gave her a lecture that can bore out even the most stern grandmas.

" Okay girl, save it for later. Let's get this show on the road," she hushed me like a mother to her weeping  baby.

I started to apply on her makeup that took over an hour to put on since it was detailed however the outcome was greeeeaaaaaattt and she looked absolutely stunning.

After makeup, kiran started to get into her dress.

This is what the dress looked like when worn. I love it and I hope you do too. Slightly different to what was written in the description but oh well. Looks😍👌🏻

After a long makeover and struggle to get into clothes, we were finally finished. My eyes transfixed onto her beautiful figure,the dress fitted her perfectly. She looked breathtaking!!!!!!!Slowly, I walked towards her slowly and gave her a tight hug.

" Congratulations kiran, I am so happy for you".

After our little moment that we had I realised I needed to get ready. I laid my makeup on the table and started to do my makeup.

This is going to be Rukayahs outfit for the engagement

This is going to be Rukayahs outfit for the engagement. I love it hope you do too😉

Hey guys,so that was the fourth chapter and I am so sorry if it is a bit short but I promise you that the next chapter will be way more better and longer than this one.

Remember to

Follow

Comment

And

Vote

~positive vibes
peace xx