chapter 4 Swept Away

Lurance ovp

I woke up with a lot of commotion go on.When I finally open my eyes I saw doctors pushing some one on there movable beds. When I looked to see who it was, I knew my life was over. Garroth...
I pulled one of the doctor's away.

Lurance: What's going on!!!

Doctor 2: Well... how can I put this easy....Garroth is dying.

Lurance: No *I felt my knees break under me I wanted to dye right here and now. Tears stormed down my cheeks of the thought of Garroth being...dead*

(The doctor left me in peace... that was a mistake.)

I ran out of the hospital didn't even bother to get my car. I ran and ran until I couldn't take it. By now I was on a hill looking over the city. Why. I thought. Why dose Garroth have to die . I looked up at the sky. Iren why, why are you taking my love! I started to cuss at the sky. I couldn't take it anymore.

I texted everyone what's going on. Then I text them a finally farewell. I'm going to die no matter what and I rather die with garroth...

Aphmau ovp

I was with Zane when I got a text from Lurance, we were playing my little pony's. When I finally looked at his text I started to cry.
Zane asked what's going on but he didn't have to Lurance text him the same thing.

I got up and ran to the door. Katelyn right behind me while kwaii-chan was running down stairs. It looked like every one got it cause when I got to the door Aaron, Travis,and Dante were all ready to about to knock. More Tears fell from my eyes. I walk to my car and drove to where Lurance said he was going to jump at. The Willow tree cliff where Garroth and him first became TRUE friends.

I was finally there and when I saw Lurance about to jump I couldn't take.

Aphmau: LURANCE DON'T DO IT PLEASE!

Lurance: It's time....