chapter 2, The moment

Garroth's ovp

I didn't know what to say. The word hit me right where it hurt the heart. I couldn't say anything. Lurances ocean view eyes made me blush. " L-l-lurance i..I don't k..know what to s..s.say." Lurance smirks at me and gets closers to me. I blush even redder. He leans in but the the door swung opened."We're back we brought pizza too!!!" By the sounds of things it was Travis and Danta.
Lurance looks at me "another day another time.." he then looks the other way and heads to the kitchen with a annoyed look on his face when Travis walked in Lurance gave him a I'm gonna kill you look. "What's wrong with him." I didn't answer I was still shock about what happened. His strong sturdy arms holding me down that creeyish smirk his ocean eyes also the soft skin of his and you couldn't forget about the hair the brown smooth shiny hair of his... I couldn't get him out of my mind. Am I really gay did that just happened is something forming between us. I blushed. " what u thinking about?...?" Travis gave me a looked. I quickly almost yelled "NOTHING...It was nothing." I smiled. "Ya....sure...so? You gonna help us eat this pizza" I looked at Travis and punched him on the shoulder "ya I'll be over there in a sec.." I got over there and started to eat some of the pizza.

Lurances ovp

Dang it Travis, you had to come a hour early..you just had to. I couldn't get Garroth out of my mind his goldish blonde hair with his brown mysteries eyes and the way he has to look up at me to get eye contact with me and the way he stutters or blushes my goodness that boy is in my head.
We all sat on the couch watching the crafting dead with the pizza Garroth sat on the other side of the couch on the end and I was on the other end Travis and Danta were in the impetween us. He hates me I knew I should have done that stupid, stupid me why do I have to mess thing up, I might lose Garroth now. I got up and walked to my room I shut the door and layer there in silence. Will I lose Garroth? No I can't lose him he is everything to me. I hear a knock at the door "who is it and what do you want?!?!" "I..it..s Gar...rrr..oth i wanted to kn..o..ow if you we..er o..ok?" I already knew it was Garroth when he started to stutter " come on in." I sat on my bed and swung my legs over so I can touch the floor. He walks in looking scared. "L..l..lurance what we're you trying to do *he gulps* ea...earl..earlier." I got up to face him "This." With out asking I kissed him on the lips and then when I notice what I did I backed up and sat back on my bed."sorry I didn't know what came over me?" He sits by me and looks at my eyes he " to answer your question earlier yes my heart did become yours he then presses his lips into mine without holding back I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back.