Chapter 2: Fire in the hole!

Chapter 2: Fire in the hole!!!

September 25, 2013

Chapter 2

 “Fire in the hole!” I yelled out, and threw my pineapple through the window.

 “CINDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!” a teacher screeched as soon the pineapple went through.

 “I’d love to stick around, Mr.Pineapple, buuuuttttt….LATER!” I waved at the pineapple through the broken window, and ran away before the teacher could catch up to me.

 Bending over, I was catching my breath, dying, and murmuring, “I need to go back to the gym. Asap.” Sadly, I’m lazy, so it won’t happen anytime soon.

 “Hey there Pineapple abuser.” Cody’s cute voice chuckled at me.

 I looked up at him with the “deer caught in the headlights look.”

 “Ugh…Ugh…h-h-hi C-Cody..” I stuttered, blushing really hard.

 “Why are you stuttering so much?” He got closer to my bent over body, with a look of concern flashed over his eyes. The closer he got, the more his amazing aroma surrounded me, making me blush redder.

 “N-Nothing! I have to save Mr.Pineapple..WELL.. BYE!” And I ran back off the other direction.

Cody’s p.o.v

 As she ran off, I tried reaching out before she can go, but it was too late. I sighed sadly, “I wanted to talk to her about last week.”

 I walked off into her direction, hoping to catching up to her, again it was too late. A teacher dragged her off into the school building, guessing that she won’t be home until late afternoon.

 “She’s so adorable.” I thought.

Cindy’s p.o.v

 Mrs.Hill flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder, and crossed her arms underneath her big boobs.  Damn her, and her perfect body, and freaking silicon boobs. Why do I have to be stuck in detention? Couldn’t I at least be in the detention with the other kids?

 “Cindy..” She rubbed the bridge of her nose, “WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE FOR THROWING A PINEAPPLE THROUGH A WINDOW?!”

 I sat back coolly, pulling my legs up to the desk, and crossed them, “It wanted to fly. It was screaming for help, “PLEASE HELP ME CINDY! THEY’RE GOING TO SERVE ME FOR LUNCH!” So I did what I thought would be best for the world, and threw it.”

 “PINEAPPLES DON’T TALK! THEY CAN’T EVEN SCREAM FOR HELP IF THEY COULD TRY!” She yelled, flailing her arms around, getting frustrated with me.

 “MAYBE, IF YOU LISTENED TO THEM ONCE AWHILE, YOU WOULD HEAR THE SCREAMS OF TERROR!” I retorted, holding back my laughs.

 She shook her head, and walked out, finally done with dealing with me. I took the chance to sneak out the damn classroom, and out the school building.

 “YAYYYY!!!! NO MORE FREAKING DETENTION!!!!! I CAN GO HOME AND PLAY COD!!!” I skipped outside happily, out to the parking lot.

 I continued to skipped, until I bumped into someone, “Oh sorry..”

 “It’s alright, but congrats on getting out of detention.” Cody laughed, as I backed up and blushed.

 I smiled nervously at him, looking down, “Ugh..thanks..I guess..”

 Feeling the awkward silence coming on, he grabbed my hand, and dragged me to his car, “Come on, and let’s go celebrate of coming out of hell.”

 “Erm..but..don’t you have something better to do then celebrate with me..? I mean you’re..you know..You have friends.” I asked shyly, kicking a rock under his car.

 “They could be my friends, but I rather hang out with you. You’re fun, and you seem to always make things better.” He smiled even brighter.

 I pulled on the car door to the passenger seat, and climbed in. Hopefully, he didn’t see my face look like a tomato.

 Suddenly, I felt a tug on my left cheek, “So adorable, especially when you blush so beautifully like this.”

 “I-I-I’m n-not!!” I blushed even harder, and looked out the window.

 “Whatever you say cutie.” He chuckled deeply, and started the car.

Cody’s p.o.v

 I watched her skip into the ice cream parlor, greeting all the workers like she knew all of them. I smiled, thinking, “She’s amazing..”

 I walked into the door, hearing the little bell ring. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, leaning closer to her ear, “What flavor do you want Cindy?”

 Her entire body instinctively leaned into my warmth, “Er..How about chocolate..?”

 Her body was so soft in my arms, the smell of flowers filled me, “Of course, anything you want Cindy.”

 I looked at the cashier, “Two chocolate please.”

 The cashier giggled at me, and blinking flirtatiously, “Of course handsome” I felt Cindy move away from me, and went to go choose a table silently. My arms felt empty, and cold.

 The cashier came back with two cones, and a napkin with something written on it, “Call me sometime, cutie.”

 I rolled my eyes and walked back to Cindy, handing her her ice cream.

 “You’re so popular to girls Cody, you know that?” She said bluntly.

 “That doesn’t mean I like it though. It’s annoying, because I’m not looking for an easy girl. I want something that lasts long, and makes the both of us happy.” I shrugged, and starting ripping the napkin apart.