BOBBY 🐰

You were taking a nap while suddenly you feel like someone hugging you. You scream and notice that is your boy, Bobby. "Oppa~~" With your "just wake up" voice. And cuddle closer to him. "Babe, don't talk with voice like that" Bobby said and put his serious. You kiss his cheek. "Why? Why? You don't like me be sexy like you?" While poke out your tounge to him and shake your body in his embrace. He totally could feel your toned breast pressing his chest. "Okay, what is that for? Are really that horny after not seeing me in 3 days?" He said with his eyes focusing on your face. Bobby must miss to see his pretty and sexy but innocent girlfriend. "And why you are staring at me like there is no tomorrow?" You poke his chest with your index finger. "I miss you haelin-ah~~" He said while hug you tighter than ever. "Yaaa oppa!! Bobby oppa~~ I.... Cannot.... Breath" You said while you catching your breath.

He let go your body and kiss you at everywhere he could on your face. "Yah yah Kimjiwon~ I really need to get out from bed. You must be hungry." You said while trying to escape from Bobby's kissing spam. "Yes I am hungry. Like fucking hungry you know" While his hand travel to your sport short. And you know what hungry he's talking about. "So you are hungry? Tell me what are you craving for?" By the time, you already on top of him. "You know, something hot. Oh ya! And wet." He said and start to pull you into a kiss. A very passionate kiss. You start to grind on his lap while kissing him like there's no tomorrow. He groan when your womanhood made a contact to his member below there. "You must been craving for this so much don't you?" You let out in between the kisses and throw your sleeveless crop top. And continue grinding. "Babe... You know how I miss your touch and your body. Everything about you" He said while his right hand travel to undo my bra. Right after he got my bra, he throw it to somewhere in this room.

He start to suck your right breast while his left hand give a massage to your left bra. "Ahhhh oppa~ ahh..." You start to moan and messed out his hair. You could feel the pleasure from his skilled tounge. While you grinding on his member, you could feel that his member getting harder from your clothed womanhood. "Seems like your junior already wake up oppa~ ahhhh!!" You get shock when Bobby bite your nipple. "Haelin, you are the one who made my junior wake up. Take responsibility." With that, you know that he want a little fun down there. You kiss his lips, down to his neck and he let out some groan because you know his sweet spot. Keep kissing until reached his waist and you begin to undo his belt. Bobby help you to kick out his jeans. And you can see his junior already hard below his supreme boxer. And you start to stroke it slowly. "Don't tease me baby. Just do it."

Then you take out his already hard member and lick the tip before you enter his long and thick member to your mouth. "Argh.... Haelin.... Lee Haelin.... That was good.... Argh fucking good." He run his hand to you hair and push your head to deepen it. Before he could say anything, you could feel his cumming in your mouth and without any hesitation you swallow it.
Bobby the pull you up until your private area right infront of his face. "This is what you got when you satisfied you man." He said and start to pull you short down. He smirk when he noticed that you didn't wear any underwear. "What? I was at home after all." You said and he bring your womanhood to his face. Yes, you are now sitting on his face. You let out a moan once his mouth touch your pussy. "Ahhhh~ oppa~ shit" He keep licking your pussy and make a circle at your clit which drive you crazy. "Fuck... Jiwon... Fuck...." You said while you hold your bed frame. His hand already played with your breast which make you to feel more pleasure. He let out groan which make your pussy tickle. "Aahhhhhh~ bobby~ shit~ I'm cumming~ oppaaa~ KIMJIWON!!!" You feel your juice coming and it messing your boyfriend face. "Lee Haelin you taste like heaven!!!" While wiping his face with his bare hand.

Out of nowhere, he switched the position. Now Bobby on top of your playing with your clit. "Arghhh~ oppa~" You arch you back to the pleasure you get. "Beg for it baby, beg for it. I know you want to so bad" Bobby said and insert his 2 finger. "Shitt~ please.. Bobby.. I need you now..." You said as you cannot hold it anymore. Without any warning he slam his member to your tight pussy. Without giving you any time to resize you pussy, he start to trust. Not a slow one, but fast and hard. "Jiwonnn~~ ahhh bobby~~~ shiit!!" You voice become unstable because of the trust he gave you. "Omg babe! You are so tight... Ahhhhhh" Bobby said and start to slam harder. "Oppa~~ i am close~~ oppaaaa~ ahhhh ahhh ahh ahh" You moan out loud not even care about the neighbors you had around. "Ssssss fuck I'm close too!! Fuckkkkk" And you both come together mixing your juice with his. He lay behind you and start to cover your and his body with the blanket that already thrown down the bed. He hug you close and said "I love you baby" Kissing your forehead. "Oppa~ you craving already satisfied?" You said while let out a cute chuckle. "Yesss. I am full and satisfied with my craving. Aigoo this cutie" You pinch you cheek and kiss your lips. "I am super tired oppa~" Started to close your eyes. "Ofcourse you are. It's almost 12am now. Wow I didn't notice that" And you both deep into sleep naked, hugging each other.

___________________________
I didn't notice that I wrote this much xD Sorry for typo or grammar mistake. This is my first time writting smut. So yeah, expect a worst result. Lol do comment and follow me for more iKON story!!! Love you xoxo