JINHWAN 👶🏻

You lived with your super duper cute but sexy roommate, Kim Jinhwan. You have no choice to roomating with Jinhwan because this is the cheapest way since you have to take care of yourself.

You've been living together for 2 years now. But there's something that Jinhwan hide from you.You noticed it lately because everytime you want to say hello, he will try to ignore you.

One evening while you are at the kitchen to cook dinner. You were wearing over sized plain white shirt with no bra and only wear a panty inside. You know Jinhwan is on his night shift, so that's why you wear your comfortable outfit.

While you busy cooking, you didn't realize that someone is actually staring at you. He stare at your bare long legs up until he noticed you didn't have any shorts on.

When you about to reach plate at the upper side of the cabinet, you didn't realize that you shirt lift up until can see you thong.

"Shit". You startled and drop your plate. "Ahh!". You shout when you see a dark shadow at your entrance.

"OMG I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you!" Jinhwan run to your way. "Aishh! I thought you on shift tonight?!" You suddenly raised your voice.

"No. Today is Thursday. I don't have night shift" He said while help you to collect the broken plate. "Ahh jinja? I thought today is Wednesday tho" You smile and try to hide your embarrassment. But then you realize he staring at something. It was your underwear. You didn't notice that you shirt are rise up little bit until revealing your thong.

"Yah!! What are you staring at?!" You scream and quickly stand up to cover your underwear. "I didn't mean to stare- Yah! Watch out!!" You shocked and..... "Ahhhhh!!!" You step on the broken plate.

You try to reach whatever to stand properly because you feet just hurt as hell. And without you realize you actually hang on Jinhwan shoulder.

"Aish this girl. I told you to watch out." He said and escort you to the sofa. He ran for the first aid. "I didn't see thos broken plate" You said while look at your feet and pouting.

Haih this girl so cute really. Jinhwan thought in his mind and smile. "What are you smiling at? Help me here~" She said and he quickly go to you. It was just a small cut on your feet. You didn't step on that glass that hard so the glass didn't stuck in your feet. But you feel hurt as hell.

"Ppali! I'm going to loose blood soon!!" You said and he just chuckle. "You are not going to die miss. This is just a small cut. You do don't need to worry" He said while applying some oilment on your feet. He about to look at your face and suddenly his eyes is landing ar your womanhood because you spread your legs too wide.

"I think you should not wear like this when I'm around" He said and pack the first aid since he already finish with your feet. Then you had an idea to tease him a lil bit coz why not? He is cute asf. You start to smirk.

"Are you sure I shouldn't?" You cross your legs. Still revealing you side ass. "From what I see, you look like enjoying this" You said and give a sexy stre to Jinhwan.

He looked shock by your action. You really want to play with me? Jinhwan thought and reply your smirk. "You really have no idea what are you talking about" He said. Pretend like he is not interested with you.

"Then, what idea you want me to talk about?" You come closer to Jinhwan. You stare staright at his eyes, nose and his red-rose plump lips. He noticed that you are now staring at his lips, he then lick his lips. In a very sexy way. You were shock because you didn't expect him to act like that.