B.I 🐭

You are going to meet your high school friends which is gonna to be a reunion for your batch! There will be a lot of people and ofc your ex-boyfriend.
You already told Hanbin that you are going to this reunion since you missed the first reunion due to your work aboard. So this is the time that you gonna meet your old friends. Hanbin gives a green light but he seems didn't want to let you go.

You are freshly out from the bathroom and started to get ready for the reunions. While you doing your make-up, Hanbin suddenly get into the bedroom and go straight to the bed.
"Hanbin-ah, I'm going to come home late today. You don't need to worry, I will not going to get drunk." You said while looking at Hanbin through the reflection from your dressing table.
"Eum." Is the only thing he replied and scrolling his phone. He seems not in the mood. "Yah oppa, you really going to ignore me this whole day are you?" Changing your positions to facing him at the bed. Damn why he look so hot in those plain white shirt?(refer to picture above) Your thought say. "You really have to go to the reunion are you?" He shoot back with a little frown on his face. "Ahhh you must be happy to meet your ex boyfriend right? Ahhh i see..." He added with a sarcasm tone without looking at you. "Oppa, we already talk about this.... I am not going there to meet my ex only! I went to meet my friends." You started to walk to Hanbin and sit beside him. You try to persuade him with playing with his hair. He seems so tense. He totally ignoring you. And you know what to do.

"Hanbin." Still scrolling his phone. "Oppa~" Not even try to answer you.
"Yah Kim Hanbin!" He startled and look at you. Once you got his eyes you slowly cupped his cheek. Aigooo he look so cute!!
"Are you for real now? We've talked about this. I am not his girlfriend anymore. We are not going to happen again. He is my past. You, Kim Hanbin are my future and my presence. I am going to love you only. And I promise that" You say while moving your thumb on his cheek. "I know I know. I trust you. And I love you too. But we need to do something before you leave." He said while put his freaking cute smirk. "Wait, what something?" You said while start to move back a little. "You are only with your bra and undies my baby, how can I resist that?" He start to lean over your body and kiss your forehead and move to your neck. "But oppa, I need to get ready for tonight." You said trying to hold your moan because he's now kissing your sweet spot on your neck. Actually you still have time but you just didn't want to ruin you half ready make up. "Before you go having fun with your friends, you are going to having fun with me first." He said and start to kiss your soft lips passionately. You can feels his motherfaka lips so soft. You kiss him back with anger. (A/n: not anger like mad or what ahhaa idk how to explain i hope you guys will understand) You both now making a loud moan and groan. He pull back to catch for some air. And you took a chance to speak "Damn Hanbin, how can I resist those lips," You said while pulling his neck and kiss him again. You hand start to travel at his toned chest and stomach. You impress with his hard work. Without you knowinh you let out a smirk. "You like what you touch baby girl?" Once he feel your mouth form to smirk. He stop kissing you and pull out his shirt while smirking. "You don't need to smirk while taking your shirt off tho~" You just make fun of him. And he let out some chuckle. "Hahah but you like it tho~" He's copying your "tho" and he start to play with you breast. "Aahhh~ han...binnaahhh" You moan when you bra is no where to found. He's digging your left breast while give a massage to your right breast. Now you can feel how good he is. "Ahhh....haaa....aaahhh" Moan let out from your mouth and make Hanbin more horny. He then kiss your breast equally and move to your hem of panties. He start to touch your clothed wet pussy. "I'm just kiss your breast and you are already this wet?" He rub his hand at you pussy. "Ahhh oppa.....that's.....i like...it" You are having much pleasure because of Hanbin.

"Let me see how wet it is." He said and pull you panties off and throw to somewhere in the room. You let out a hiss once you receive a hot breath from Hanbin at your entrance. He then start to kiss your inner tight and slowly move to you clit. He let his tounge move to your pussy and clit. Then suddenly "arghhhh oppa....!!!!!" You shock because he enter two of his fingers inside you without warning. "Issit hurt? I'm sorry." He said while pull his finger out. "No baby. I love it. I love it when you touch me. Especially down there." You smirk and bring his hand once again into your super wet pussy. He just let out a freaking sexy smirk. He thrust his fingers while kissing your clit. He start to groan and making more pleasure you receive from him. "Ahhhh...ahhh...oppa...hanbin oppa... I'm.... Cumming!!!!" Without any notice you just cum at his face and he seems satisfied. "My turn." He smirk while stroking his not so huge but thick member. You have no idea when he took off gis pants. But that doesn't matter now. You really need him inside you. He then move his member to your entrace. Teasing you with move it up and down. "Fuck.... Hanbin... Don't tease..." You whinning but sounds like you moaning. "Woah look who are very needy right now?" He said and smirk. "Ppali oppa... I'm going to be late....ahhhhh!!!!" He enter you with his member without warning. He thrust his hip and making a skin slap sound. "Arghhh baby....you're so tight...arghhhh....." He keep slamming hard into you. "And you are sooooo fucking BIG!! Ahhhh haaa ahhhh" You scream. He lean down to your body and reach you ear. "Don't curse at me honey. You really turning me on~~!" He whispered and sending you shiver. He slam you harder and hit you G-spot multiple times. "Ahhhhh.....fasteerrrrrr....." Your voice become shaky due to the pleasure you get. "Oppa....ahhhh...ahhhh...I'm cumming!!!" "Me too babyy!!" Your juices mix and hanbin pull out.

"Babe, you really good! You never let me down" He lay beside you. You get up and reach your phone at your dressing table and start to calling someone.
"Who's you calling babe?" He ask but you reply with a sexy smirk.
"Haejin-ah. I have emergency and cannot come tonight! Sorry ya! I promise gonna make it next time." With that hanbin already know what you think. He reach you and back hugging you. You both are naked and you can feel his member start to get hard. "Let's take a shower oppa." You turned to him and he hold you and lead to the bathroom. Hanbin is hard to resist. *sigh* tonight's gonna be a long night i swear. You are totally ready and need round two.

___________________________

So here's for hanbinnie stans!!
iKON WYD mv just come out and its totally made me jealous!!!! But luckily Junhoe didn't act with a girl in that mv xD

Btw if you like and have a request, don't be shy to hit the dm button. Vote, comment and follow follow me~ Bye xoxo