Part 1

It's amazing how one person can change your life from boring to disastrous in a matter of a few months. For me, that person was Aaron Reynolds. He came in to my life and turned it upside down completely. He made me feel things that I have never felt before. His touch used to ignite a fire inside of me but I guess I was the only one who used to feel all these different kind of sensations inside of me. I used to think that our love was like the love of novels but little did I know that what he was feeling was far from love. To him it was all a game, a challenge which he was adamant to win, after all he was the 'player' of Vincent High.

A loud noise of a baby crying startled me, breaking me from my chain of thoughts. I ran towards my bedroom and saw Sam was awake and he was wiggling around in his baby cot. Sam was my 2 year old son and like Aaron, he had striking blue eyes and strawberry blond hair, compared to my brown hair and eyes. Though the shape of his nose was similar to mine, all his other traits were just like his dad. I immediately cradled Sam and placed the nipple of his milk bottle into his mouth which quietened him. For some reason Sam has been really restless for the past few days. I noticed Sam was asleep so I took the nipple out of his mouth and placed him back in his cot.

I went to the kitchen to drink some water and on my way, plugged my phone out of the charger. Just then, I noticed 3 missed calls of my colleague Lana. I called her back and she picked up on the first ring, "Fuckin' shit Jessica, I've been calling you for the past hour", she literally yelled.
"Calm down Lan, My phone was on silent mode and why are you yelling anyway?" I said annoyed. Don't take me wrong, Lana was a good friend but sometimes, she gets a bit too worked up.

"Urghh I'm sorry but it's just that the boss has called all of us for a special meeting which is at 1 as in an hour from now and I'm in no mood to ruin my Sunday," she whined. Wait what? A meeting on Sunday?

"What the fûck? Who calls a meeting on Sunday and I can't leave Sam alone, even Becca has gone out today" I told her sounding frantic.
"Do you think our boss cares, Jess? He's a major asshole and wait, who's Becca?" She asked.

I sighed realising that she's right, "Becca is Sam's baby sitter and I guess you're right. I'll do something." I told her. "Oh and do you know what this meeting is about?" I asked.

"Well babe, someone very, very special has decided to buy our hotel's 50% shares" she said and I could tell that she was pretty excited about it.
"And that very, very, special person is?" I asked laughing at her excitement.
However, what she said next completely took my breath away "Aaron Fucking Reynolds!"
______________________________
Phew done with the first chapter! Let me know in the comments if you like this story and if you want me to further update it