Log #5

Name: Luke
Age: 15

4:00 AM.... Today we... Have to leave our hometown, my mom says there is a sickness going around. A deadly one. I'm writing this in the car, she made me put this stupid mask on to keep out possibly dangerous particles in the air. But all that isn't as unsettling as the people we are going to, my mom is really suspicious about them. So am I. We saw them on a commercial, it was on every channel. They said the would keep us safe, and that the end was coming. Really stupid if ya ask me. But my mom believed them. So we packed up without saying goodbye and went to the address on the television. Which was very close. But I feel bad for Mark. He's not allowed to watch TV. Only his mom watches it. I wonder if she will tell him. I hope they come with us. I'm gonna add on later.

Update: 8:00 AM.... The people we went to had guns and armored fort, they were checking everyone for illnesses. They checked me, my mom, and a million other people. About 120 people checked ill. I was one of them. They told us honestly, they would have to kill us before the disease spread. The 120 people including me, made a run for it. Almost everyone died, I survived with a small group, I'll keep updating this on my phone. People need to know.

Update: 8:00 PM.... I've been shot, in the back. I'm trying to finish this before I bleed out. I think its in the back. The battery is going to die soon. I made it, to town. I was so close to home. But they found me. They thought I was dead and left. This last one can't be posted. I have no internet. I just hope Mark finds this. I'm sorry I left. I would have told him. I'm right outside his house but its boarded up. He won't find me, there isn't a place where he can see me from, the windows are all boarded, no wait, there's one more. Its open. I see someone, its his mom.

Update: 8:25 PM... She, left. She boarded up the window and left me here. I yelled for her, but she blocked me out. It hurts to much to type. I have just a few seconds left before the battery dies.
Mark, I'm sor-

Name: Mark
age: 14

12:00 AM.... That's where it died, I'm posted Lukes' Log above. I texted him so many times. I feel terrible, he bled out outside, and I could've done something. My mom? Locked him out? Did she see him? He yelled, how did she not hear him? I can't talk about this anymore, I feel to bad and hungry. I've been sneaking out and getting food but. It barely lasts. I'm not updating again today. I'm too worn out today.
Hopefully more Logs soon