HIS BOYS FRIDAY

HIS BOYS FRIDAY

A NOUURY FANFIC

I hope I did the ship justice. Don't see enough of it.

PART 1  

Niall sat looking at his computer screen. He was on the Narry hashtag of Tumblr. As usual, there were Larry fans that were attacking the so-called proof that he and Harry was a couple. There were a few Narry fans that were fighting back, but in Niall's experience the Narry fans basically had more chill than their Larry counterparts.

What Niall found most amusing though, was that both camps ought to band together. Neither Larry nor Narry was "real" because all three of them; he, Harry and Louis were in a three way relationship.

"Give it up for Nourry," Niall said out loud with a chuckle.

Of course he wouldn't ever tell the fans this. He knew that a few would be perfectly fine with him and his two boyfriends' unorthodox relationship, but most would probably find it a bit too odd. Especially if they knew that Niall, unlike he had been portrayed in countless 1D smuts, is not a submissive bottom. It was rare with any of the "ships" involving him that saw him as the dominating one. Perhaps it was Niall's carefree attitude. But in the bedroom it was a whole different ballgame. He was in charge. And Louis and Harry were more than willing to obey him. Because simply, Niall always took care of his boys. He rewarded them greatly for their obedience with mind blowing pleasure. It gave Niall just as much pleasure knowing that his boys were looked after. It made him proud when Harry and Louis were reduced to moaning messes from Niall's very skilled hands, tongue and cock.

He wasn't greedy though. It turned him on immensely when his two boys would fuck each other as well.

Their relationship may be a bit odd but it worked for them. He was deeply in love with them. They were all deeply in love with each other.

Niall looked at the time on his screen. Good, he thought. Harry and Louis should be there in about ten minutes.

Niall closed his laptop and got up to prepare the surprises he had in store for his boyfriends. He tried not to think too much about what he had planned. He didn't want to get too worked up before his beautiful boys arrived. Instead he changed out of his casual joggers and into a pair of jeans that hung low on his hips. It wasn't his usual style but he knew both Louis and Harry liked how he looked in them. He removed his shirt and went over to the closet to retrieve the two bags that contained the gifts he had bought for Harry and Louis.

Just in time. There was a knock on his door. Niall left the two bags on his bed and went to his living room to answer his door.

Both of his stunning boys were on the other side. Niall stepped aside so they could enter. He took in their wet hair. They had followed his instructions of showering before they came over. Not that Niall had any doubt. His boys were always good for him.

"Hello Daddy," Harry smiled at him.

"Come here baby boy," Niall told him.

Harry hastened to obey,

Niall removed Harry's jacket and hung it up on the coat rack by the door. He gave Harry a quick kiss and then turned to Louis.

"Your turn love," Niall said. "Come over and give Daddy a kiss."

Louis came over to Niall and looked up at him expectantly. Niall gave him the same treatment, removing his jacket and giving him a kiss.

"Did you both do what I asked?"