Part 2

Niall went to his kitchen and returned with a bottle of Chardonnay and a cork screw.

"Harry lie on your back and prop your head up with a few pillows. Put both your hands by your head and keep them there."

Harry nodded his understanding and did what he was told. Niall opened the wine and came over to Harry.

"Open your mouth. Don't swallow yet when I give you the wine. You're going to share with Louis then you can swallow the rest."

Harry nodded again.

Niall poured a little bit of wine in Harry's mouth then gave a little jerk of the head to Louis, who eagerly kissed Harry. He slurped some of the wine into his own mouth and swallowed.

Harry swallowed the rest and then was whimpering as Louis continued to explore his mouth. His hands itched to plunge his fingers into Louis' hair as his expert tongue glided against his, licking the roof of his mouth, then biting at his lower lip.

But Niall hadn't told Louis he couldn't touch. He stroked Harry's cheeks as he kissed him. His hands found his way to Harry's hair, tugging it gently as his mouth and tongue worked its way down Harry's jaw and neck. He sucked and bit, leaving Harry gasping and moaning, his body writhing from pleasure.

Harry wanted to come already. Had wanted to for awhile, but knew he couldn't yet. Niall hadn't told him to. Harry knew his daddy didn't delay his orgasms out of malice. Niall knew the longer he held off, the more intense and pleasurable it would be when he did come.

Niall knew Harry's tell-tale signs of being close just as much as he knew Louis', so he placed a hand on Louis' back, indicating he should stop.

Louis gave Harry a sweet kiss before looking up at Niall.

"You've both been so good. So patient. Daddy knows you want to come and he's going to let you real soon alright? Such good boys. Love you so much."

Niall knew both his boyfriends lit up inside from the praise he gave them so he was sure to tell them often how pleased he was. He knew they got off on it too. Just as he got off on taking care of them.

"Hands and knees love," he told Louis.

Niall poured some of the wine over Louis' bum, spreading his cheeks so it went between his crack and rolled down his legs.

"Nggghhh!" Louis cried out as the cold liquid hit him, his hips jerking involuntarily.

"Harry baby, clean him up for me then eat him out real good for Daddy OK? Make him so he's screaming your name by the time you're through. Want you both to come untouched. Louis, from your mouth and fingers, you from hearing just how good you're making him feel."

"Lube Daddy?" Harry asked, before settling himself behind Louis.

"No need. Daddy will get your fingers nice and wet when the time comes."

Niall gave Harry a slow kiss. Licking into his mouth only briefly before pulling away.

"Get to work baby."

Niall stroked Louis' back. "Nice and loud love. You know how much Daddy loves your sweet moans."

Harry started licking Louis' thighs. Enjoying the mixture of wine and Louis' salty skin. He mouthed kisses up and down each, licking them clean. Then he set to work cleaning off each cheek. Kissing and biting and laving his tongue all around. Harry hadn't even gone near Louis' hole yet; yet he was already starting to come undone. Harry was driving him mad with want.