Dollhouse

("Obey" belongs to the original owner This will be Doll's theme song)
Dollhouse was originally named Kite. She lived in an old- fashioned two story building which was located near Pinelake Forest. She would always visit with her family for five years. On mornings she would assist her mother with breakfast, do the yard work with her father, and play some silly games like "Tag or "Hide and go Seek" with her older brother, Jade, in their most favorite spot near an wide open field of various colorful flowers, and also most importantly kite's most prized possession, her wooden pink dollhouse, where whenever she gets into an argument she would play with her dolls to feel in control. Kite never liked to be angry for she sometimes fears her self when she gets out of line. To be that young and early to experince minor leads of rage is strange but asides all of that, Kite has always been very kind for five years in a perfect life full of wonderful childhood memories until that night...
Kite was in her quiet bedroom, fast asleep on her pink and comfortable bed wrapped up in her plain purple blanket. Next to her was her night stand her clock read 12:02 am. It was now July the 5th - her birthday, but unfortunately Kite's quiet peace have been disturbed as she had suddenly awoke due to the sound of what seemingly angered voices of two individuals. Kite finally began to sit up straight, as she slowly opened her crusty eyes. She then grabbed the edge of her blanket and then pulled it back letting the cool summer night breeze meet her bare legs. Kite swung her legs over the edge of her bed, slowly stood up , and silently shuffeled over her silver wooden door arms out guiding her through pitch black. When Kite reached the door, she began to roam her hands on the surface until she finally met in contact with the cold metal knob, she, then twisted the handle in an ominous pace as she pulled it back, the door groaning.Kite only opened it up only enough entrance for her small body to pass through, without making any noise. Tipp toeing across the wooden tiles passing a couple of family photographs meeting to the top of the staircase. Terrified, Kite grabbed hold onto the skirt of her grey flower pattern nightgown, as the voices began to grow louder and louder while getting further down the stairs quietly with each step creaking. The voices began to be familiar- they were her parents. Kite squared down listening closely, " .......you can't just quit..... we need to pay the......what about Kite and Jade....."said her mother in distress as her father- wearing a white tank top stained with yellow splotches, in his black boxers, clutching an empty bottle in hand. Kite soon caught a whiff of what seems to be alcohol and cigarettes coming from ,what she know realized, her father. Kite began to close her nostrils with her hand to protect herself from the powerful stench, but still leaned in forward eavesdropping to her parents conversation. "So what baby? Who cares if he fired me? That little b*tch had it comin' ", said her drunk father,"Oh don't 'baby' me, you know I don't like this part you!" Kite's Mother's arms raised dramatic as anger began to replace her worried expression....it was an face that she never recognized coming from her mother. Before Kite even knew what was happening her father shoved her mother to the ground causing her to gasp for air. Her father began to grab and lift Kite's mother by her neck, off the floor , strangling her. Fear began to paralyze her as she flung her legs using what was left of her strength while she began to gag. Kite watched in horror as her father began to smile so viciously lifting his one free arm clutching his now empty bottle smashing it against her mother's skull, passing her out. Tears began to form as Kite began to place an hand over her mouth to quite her self down. Suddenly she finally snapped out of her trance as she heard Jade's voice, "Woo-who! So Dad... aren't ya going to show me how to have fun with wemon?" Kite's father began to smile sinisterly agreeing. What happened next stained Kite permanently. She never slept that night knowing that her mother won't be there that morning...
Five years have passed since Kite's mother died on her fifth birthday. Kite is now ten years of age and during her time Kite had gotten used to her father's random and senseless beatings, Jade's occasional sexual abuse, and so on the constant insults and beatings of fellow bullies at her elementary school, yet nothing strangely seem to affect her nor her personalities. This odd act of self control came from her constant time spending on her favorite wooden dollhouse near her window with shredded ,white but stained curtains.She would always walk up to her wooden dollhouse, silently, and open it to where all of the little rooms would reveal it self and her three wooden hand - crafted dolls her mother had made when she was pregnant with Kite . Each doll wore a different colored plain dress. The first doll wore a red dress had long brown curly hair with calm expression in her fully black pupilless eyes with a long creepy smile along with red streaks on the bottom of her eye lids, the next doll had a blue plain dress also long but wavy brown hair . The doll wore the expression of an extremely happy eye type still with the same black eyes as the first .It also had only one blue steak on her right eye and a tooth like triangle on the top of her left eye. The final doll appears to have one side of her face happy with a beaming smile with a black tear near the joyous eye, and on the left, a sad appearance with a frown on the right along with a yellow streak on the bottom of her eye. The face looked that as similar to the symbol of the theater mask. She wore a silver dress and had straight white hair. Usually the play set would have calmed her down but that one day was when her drunken father came into the room...

(Hello, and Netharow here. Please just know that these new characters are my oc and yet I would greatly appreciate it if you guys would not leave negative comments .I'm new here but at the same time hope you would enjoy! :D