1✨

Saturday December 20th 2012

"Mommy that's you ? "I asked as I reached out and touched my mothers face. Her face was cold and hard when I touched her she didn't blink or move. Her body shattered from head to toe, I saw it all fall like dust and I screamed in fright.

"It's your fault Ya'Aisha , you let him kill me ! You did this to us you did this to our family. When I told you call the cops you froze you let me die !" Her voice shouted

I woke up in cold sweats, my body was sweating like crazy and my pink plush covers were now off my bed. My sheets were ruffled and halfway off, I have been having those nightmares for almost a week now it's the same exact thing each time but her body disappears differently every time.

I picked my phone up off of my cold wooden nightstand and texted Don'Tay to asked him what he was doing. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:00 in the morning. I picked my shirt up off the floor that slid off during my crazy sleep.  I slid it over my sports bra and walked out of my room and into my fathers. I looked at him and saw him sleep with a bottle in his hand. I went to him and checked his pulse then took the bottle to throw away. He reeked of alcohol and it stunk. I wanted to get him to stop drinking but I was scared and didn't know how to do it on my own. If I tried to get him to stop drinking I don't want him to die from withdrawal symptoms. Truthfully I ain't know what to do at all.
I closed my fathers door and sat in the living room and turned on the tv to VH1 and watched Love and Hiphop. I picked up the stack of untouched mail and sorted through it . All bills bills bills, some of this was some flyers they send out for community colleges. I separated the bills from the flyers and from the trash mail. I threw out the trash mail but some reason I kept the flyers and put them on the computer desk.
I walked in my room and pulled out the Nike sneaker box under my bed and picked up my right sneaker. I took out the sole and pulled out the stack of hundreds that was in there then placed it next to me. I put the sole back in my empty sneaker and out the sneaker back into the box and closed it. I pushed the box under my bed then grabbed the stack of hundreds and walked back onto the couch to sit down. I took off the rubber band and counted the stack I had 5,000 in there. I separated the money and put them in envelopes based on what bill I had to pay. When I was finished I put all the envelopes in the box of Kix cereal. I had a little over 2,000 left over even though I paid for some months in advance.
---

6:00 AM

I zipped up Taylor's black mid thigh length dress and she held her hair in a high ponytail so it wouldn't get caught.
    "I don't understand why Don'Tay got us going to this shit anyways" Taylor said as I finished and she let her long hair down. I laughed and shook my head as I turned around so she could do the same for me.
     "Listen Taylor you stick to the books we worry bout the streets. Just go there and be pretty." I said as I laughed. Taylor was a short lightskin girl, her and Don'Tay have been dating since he was 14. Taylor was smart pretty and everything a guy could want truthfully. Her life was all together and going in the right direction, her and Don'Tay weren't meant to be at all. His life was way to crazy for hers she wasn't no type of hood or street smart this girl was straight book smart and that's it.
         Don'Tay walked in the room with his suit on he had a fresh edge up and some red bottom  dress shoes.
         "Y'all ready yet ?" Tay said as he button his shirt and put on his coat. We all grabbed our phones and headed out.
---
We parked infront of the church and Tay tuned off the car. The snow peacefully fell everywhere across the sky and then onto the windows and ground.
"When we get in Taylor if anyone asks how you know him tell them he is a friend of your boyfriends and your here to support. " Tay said I looked in the back seat at Taylor and she nodded her head as she reapplied her lipgloss and put on her fur overthrow that Don'Tay bought her.
We went inside and the service was already almost over. People were dressed in all black and a couple of people who had to be seen wore grey or other colors that you don't wear to a funeral. They were all walking up to the closed casket crying and throwing there bodies around crying in agony and pain. I quickly adverted my eyes to Don'Tay and the boy Andre's mother. I laughed to my self softly and lightly, Don'Tay is something else. We killed this boy a couple weeks ago right in our trap and here is Don'Tay comforting the mother. I walked over to them and placed my hand on the mothers shoulder.
"Yeah he was like my brother Ms.Willings you know that. Even though we fell off recently he knew he could always come to me for whatever." Don'Tay said to the mother with sadness in his voice. The mother wiped her eyes and nose with her crumpled wet tissue and nodded her head and Don'Tay continue to spit lies in her ears as I stood there pretending to be sad. Don'Tay pulled her in for a hug and lowkey smirked at me I shook my head. Literally we just killed this boy in our trap, I mean yeah Andre was a close friend of ours but he ended up switching up on us for some money.
     "I know Tay , thank you for coming you know I love you like you are my son " she said as she pulled away from her hug and wiped her eyes again. She fixed her black hat and turned towards me and hugged me and told me she loved me too.
         "I won't rest till I kill who did this, It's getting crazy out here nobody care about nothing anymore." Don'Tay said to her as he shook his head and held her hand as they walked up to the casket.
     I walked over to Taylor who was standing in the pew with everyone else humming the church hymns. I stepped next to her and started to hum also then a couple minutes later Tay came and stood next to both of us.
        I drifted away from the world as I thought about my mothers funeral and all the feelings started to come back in. I could only imagine how it feels for your child to die before you. The girl stepped on stage and began to sing The Storm Is Over Now by David Miles Jr. Her voice touched me and made me feel compassionate for the Ms.Willings. I felt for the boy, feelings I never felt flew in. I actually regretted what I did she was laying on the casket crying and screaming. My body started to get hot the feeling spread from my head to my toes all through my finger tips. My throat got dry and choked up like a desert.
"Yaya come on babygirl lets go" Don'Tay said to me as he tapped my shoulder and all the feelings i felt immediately were gone. I didn't feel bad for anything I did I didn't feel any kind of remorse and my savage mode was turned back on as I stepped into the cold snowy weather. My heels hit the ice cold sidewalk as I walked to the car behind Don'Tay and Taylor. This weather matched me perfectly, cold and painful just like my heart
---------------------

Excuse any mistakes ! 💖 Thank you for supporting and voting and taking your time out to read. This is something I really want to continue writing and your support means a lot !

love y'all ❤️😘 Peace out ✌🏾️

love y'all ❤️😘  Peace out ✌🏾️