Chapter 15

Ashton's POV
On our way to the cars, Preston pulled out his vlogging camera.
"What's up guys it's Preston here bring you another Vlog!"
I kept moving closer to him. Almost to where we could hold hands.
"We just left the hospital, don't worry no ones hurt. Ashton here passed out so we came here and found out what was wrong. Now, I'm not going to tell you what it was because that's personal information."
He turned the camera towards me and I pulled my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on. I put a peace sign to the camera and walked ahead.
  "Gangster!"
  "She wishes, we all know that I am the best gangster."
"Whatever Lachlan..."
I continued walking but slowed my pace, that way I could be near Preston again. I felt safe with him for some reason. Even though a whole lot of crazy stuff has happened, I still feel safe with him. I trust him even after 3 days of knowing each other. As we got to the car I noticed a group of girls wearing some of the boys merch.
  "Psst..."
  "What?"
  "Fangirls 2:00..."
He looked over at them and pulled me a bit closer.
"Well guys, we'll see you at my parents house because that's were these three lovely ladies are staying. Maddie lives near me so, she might go over there depending on what she wants to do. See you guys soon!"
He turned off his camera and grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers. My face turned super red. As we walked by I could hear them mocking and snickering at me.
"Don't let them get under your skin, their just jealous to not be as beautiful as you."
"Flattery much? Hhm..."
  I start swinging our hands not caring about a thing in the world. That's when I heard it.
  *Snap*
  "AHHHH! OTP!"
"Give. Me. That. PHONE!"
"AHHHHHH! Hahhhahaha!"
It seemed like we were at the hospital forever but eventually I got the phone and deleted the photo. We got in cars and went to get some lunch!
"Where to miss sicky?"
  "Chick Fila! Nya~"
  "W-what the?"
  I turned to face him, his cheeks were really red. Yes! Score one for me!
_______________________________
Really really late chapter but, hey it's done and I'm not very proud. It could be better but, I'm getting ready to pack and today is the last day of school so, it's really hectic for me...
  Keep on Gaming! Peace...
   ~TBNRNight