chapter 2

I saw a girl about 16. she had red bright hair. her skin was pale her full delicious lips were a light red.

"you guys see that right?" asked lilly, she was probably the one that gasped.

"oh mylord this is a new discovery. " said someone behind me. I walk closer enspecting the beautiful creature. she was wearing this white thing that was wrapped around her body tightly. she also had this necklace it was pointy and it was grey metal it had a red gewle in the middle. I touched the geewy substance that was covering and protecring the creature. I looked at it, I stuck both my hands in the subtance and I was touching the creatures shoulder. the man that had woken me up looked at me. he grabbbed long cloves and stuck his hands in as well. he grabbed her arm and I her shoulder and we both pulled hard. shortly we had her midway out.  other men helped us, she was out. lilly and rosa brought a medical bed. we placed her on it. lily checked her pulse.

"she's alive...." she said I look at the creature her chest going up and down calmly.

"take her to room 406......NOW!"yelled lily. rosa had left somewhere. I gues im taking the creature. I pullled the bed into the elevator. people started moving and running around.  I pressed the floor 5 and the doors closed. I watched the creature her red hair was bright on top and then gowing down it got slightly darker, her hair was below her wAist. I saw the necklace I reached for it and touched the cold metal, I dragged my finger over the top of the sharp part, I winced as I felt it cut. I looked as little blood came out. I look at the necklace it was clean. I shook my head. the elevator doors opened and I walked out pulling the bed with me hurily. I saw room 406. I pushed the door opened and doctor at looked at me.

'amazing" he said he called other people to help and get the creature ready. I backed away and walked towards my room. I entered to my room light headed. I laid on my bed trying to stay awake but my eyes flittered close.

-----------

I woke up and my room was dark, I got upslowly. I walked out my room and towards the room 406. I open the door and did I say everything was dark. and everyone was asleep. I saw the alien there it  was a sleep I guess. there was a white sheet over her pale body. I walked closer. I touched her red hair, it was silky and soft. I slide finger to her soft pale skin. suddemly her face showed pleasure, I pulled my hand away and her eyes opened up. I sucked in a breath she was beautiful,  her eyes were color blood red.  she saw me.

"floadymat.......recady.....puedious reti burty mejio?" she said I looked at her confused and amazed. she looked at me she sat up, the white sheet revealed she was in a some what bikini. she brought her legs put to the side of the bed and looked at me.

"recady........puedious reti burty mejio?" she repeated.  she tilted her head.

"I dont understand you" I whispered, the creature looked confused. she stood up and was infront of me I was 6'1 she must be around 5'1. she looked up at me.

"emoutis plastious tybu meso." she said and suddenly she pressed her lips around mine. I looked at her and tried pushing away but something in me wanted more of her. I wrapped my hands around her waist. she bit my lip and pulled away. I looked at her.

"in what world do I find my self in" she said I looked at her wide eyed.

"how?" I asked.

"with salivary contact I am able to learn any launguage." she said. I still had her in my arms, it felt right having her there.

"umm  your on earth" I said, she looked at me and showed no facial emotion.

"may I speek with your commander...." she said  I looked at her.