chapter 1

I walk down towards the big woodded door I open it and saw my boss.  

" mister jackson, please sit" said robert, I obeyed and sat.  

"I have a job for you" he said I nodded.  

"its in a island by antartica, I will give you all the equipment you need" he said I nodd.  

"what will I be doing" I asked he looked at me.  

"you will supervise an unknown object that fell from the sky and landed on the research plantation group that works there" he said I looked at him.  

"meaning, its propably an alien" I said  

"its a rock but to big for them to analyze"  

"i understand" I said.  

"get ready you are leaving, today." he said I nodded and walked out.  

"and jackson be carefull......." he said I nodded.    

~~~~~~~3 days later~~~~~~~~~

I walk out the plane, it was freezing cold, I walk towards a woman with blond hair.  

"mr. jackson?" she asked I nodded.  

"im Lily ill show you around" she said I nodded.

  "you dont talk much do you?" she asked I shook my head, I cleared my trought.  

"no" I said and it came out sounding weird. She smiled, we walk to a big steal door.  

"you will be working around the basement area its where the rock is" she said  I looked at the other door that was infrot of us she pushed some numbers and the door opened. Reaviling 4 people.  

" right here is rosa" she said pointing at a woman in her late 50s she had blond hair and brown eyes, wich I tought was weird cause blonds usually have blue ot green eyes.  

"this is roato, and the girl next to him is lola his wife" I nod at the 3 of them.

  "and here is ronald." she said I nodd at them all.   This is Malcolm jakson, he is here to inspect the rock" said lily.  

"so your here to inspect the rock right "asked ronald. I nodded.  

"okay guys lets all rest and tomorrow we will let Malcolm do his job" said lily. She motion for me to follow w her and she took me to a room.  

"sleep tight Mr. Jackson" she said and walked away, I enetered the room. It has a big bed in the middle and a bathroom to a right a tv on the wall and a couh infront of the tv. I place my bags by the bed and undo my tie. I look myself in the mirror and unbutton my shirt. I guess lily was right I dont talk much. I pulled away my shirt, I dont mean to brag but I do have a sixpack, I looked at my bag and took out a withe tank top and put it on I took off my pants and stayed in my boxers. I crashed on the couch and watched tv.  

~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~

  I threw the control on the other side of the couch and walked over to the bathroom, ill just take a quick showered. i put my tooth brush on the counter.I opened the water and used warm. I took of my clothing and entered I rinsedmy self and scrubbed shampoo on my head and soap on my body. I rinsed and finished I walked out and wrapped a towel around my waistline.  I shook some water out of my hair.I grabbed my tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it.I walked out to the room to see lily she turned around and blushed and looked down.  

"im sorry, um ronald said that he would call you in the morning to take you to the rock"  she said I nodded still brushing my teeth, I took the tooth brush out.  

"okay" I tried saying she looked up and nodded. She walked out but came back in.  

"im really sorry..I  I Im sorry " she said I nodded. She smiled and nodded. She walked out I had the white puffy stuff in my mouth I walked towards the bathroom sink and spit it out. I rinsed my mouth. Lily was pretty and smart but shes not my type. shes the type that think that JUST by doing a little they will get a lot. And well shes to young im 32. I walk toward my bag and grabb some boxers and some shorts and I place my bags on the floor. I drie my hair with the towel. I lay on the bed the towel around my neck. And I driffted off to sleep.    

-------next day-------  

I heard banging on the steel door, and I wondered how strong some one had to be for their knocks on the door to be so loud. I groan.  

"come on Casanova,  I have to take you to the rock" said a male voice. I pushed myself off the bed. I grabbed my bag and took out a grey shirt and some jeans and some sneakers. I rubbed my eyes and went to brush my teeth.  

"hey are you up"  asked the same person from later as I finished rinsing my mouth.  

"yeah" I said in a sleepy tone. I open the door  and saw a man in a white coat.  

"hello son come on....." he said and walked to his right  I followed. I saw a steel door say underground.  

"why are all the doors steal" I said  

"to not let intoxicating air in our plantation area" he said I nodded.we walked down some stairs and a cement wall hallway on the right the whole wall was like a huge window. I looked down and there was the rock it was the size of a car. I looked at the man. He headed down towards another stack of stairs I followed.  

"so what do you think is inside" he asked I looked at him.  

"we will have to fine out" I said. He nodded I walk I to the room where the rock is. I look at it closely, I saw and opening or a crack on the side.  

"was this here?" I asked , he came to my side and looked at the crack.  

"actually no it wasent there" he said he walked to a computer. I followed and looked over his shoulder.   "dear lord....theres something In  there" he said I looked at the rock.

  "lets open it" I suggested, he looked at me and nodded. He grabbed a walkie talkie.

  " we are going to open the rock....I repeat we are going to open the rock" he said.  

"copy" said a different  voice. A few minutes later a man came in with a big saw. He started cutting the rock. it took a few long minutes before I saw the clear view of something. a woman gasped behind me.

no...note something......someone.