The Results

After being thrown, kicked, and beaten by a numerous amount of things and people I'm able to leave the white room. Although, to my despair, I'm being led to yet another room but it is much different from the last. It has one table and no windows, it is dark but yet soothing. Also in the room was the man with the eye patch, which made me a little uncomfortable. He didn't look very welcoming. I'm being led to the table where the eye patch man was and I had at least 100 questions already, but I was patient to see what he was going to say first. I sit and the two men, that I'm assuming were security, left and it was just the eye patch man and me. We sat in utter silence and just stared at each other for about 2 minutes until I decided to ask "what happened?" He didn't say anything at first but I guess pondered at what to say and then said "what do you think happened?" I sat back in my chair and was wanting to backhand him but who knows what would happen if I did that. I finally said "something bad." He didn't say yes but he also didn't say no, which worried me. He simply said "it depends on how you look at it and how you use what we gave you." I'm officially confused and my number of questions just raised to about 300. He asked me if I remember anything from the simulation test I just endured and I said "I don't remember anything from the past 4 hours". He simply rolled his one eye and said "well I guess that explains it." I just looked and him and gave him a confused and sickened look. He doesn't say anything and just stands up and gestures for me to follow. We walk out of the room to have the two men that led me into that room follow us and go to yet another room! But this room looks like the control room where security footage is managed and other important features like that are controlled. He leads me over to a small computer on our left. I look on it and it is playing a video of a woman that looks like me fighting for her life. He looks at me again and asks the same question "do you remember anything from the simulation test?" Although I can't remember a lot of what has happened I the past little bit, I can say I vaguely remember bits and pieces of went down in that white simulation room. As I continue to watch the tape, I see that I'm racing faster than anything I've ever seen, using some kind of invisible field to block off threatening incomings, levitating objects, lifting things that no human or nonliving thing could ever carry, and so much more. I was in tears just thinking of all of the things I can do, of all the people I can help save, and what kind of good I can do to the world. I was at a lost for words.....