S.H.I.E.L.D

I wake up to find bright lights in my face and people talking around me. Then I realize what I have just done. I signed up to be a test subject for S.H.I.E.L.D. S.H.I.E.L.D has just completed an experiment to make me their secret weapon.Which I don't know how exactly but I guess I'm about to find out.
Dr. Ramsey comes to my side and starts talking but I can barely hear him. After a few minutes, I realize I'm being led down a dark hallway into a test room. I look around and find that it's empty and everything is white. It felt like waking up and the sun is blaring in your eyes.
I turn around to face another room just past a wall of glass. The room has 5 people in it: 3 women and 2 men but one of the men stuck out. He was dressed in black from head to toe and had a black eye patch over one of his eyes. All of a sudden he starts speaking and I hear his voice over an intercom. "Ok, we are going to put you in a few scenarios and see what results we come up with!" He said. I could feel my pulse racing, my head pounding, and my face turn as red as a tomato. I had no idea what was about to happen but one thing I knew is that I was scared out of my mind!
All of a sudden the walls fade from white to and grey with colors forming all around it! My eyes were starting to focus and when I see where I am standing. I am standing in the middle of a street in Manhattan, New York. The same place where the Avengers fought The Battle of New York.