Summory

In this world, there have been tales of ancient clans that once lived in the way of the Shinobi. The Usagi clan is one of these Ancient Clans. Once part of the original twelve, the Usagi clan lived in peace along the rest, until a mighty war broke out to see who was stronger. Several of the clans did not survive the war, unable to make a comeback from the ruins that they were left in. The Usagi clan however managed to survive.

The daughter of the Ancient branch leader, Yuki Usagi is often seen with her friend and fellow clan member Clear Usagi at the flower field that separated the Usagi and Kitsune land. When the children of the Kitsune Clan leader, Akashi and Naomi, came to the flower field, Clear was on edge until he was calmed by Yuki. The four quickly became friends, showing that it didn't matter which clan you come from, that the past their clans once shared was still there. Suddenly, everything changed. Black chakra birds from the Tori Clan possessed Akashi and Naomi's fellow clan members, forcing them to attack the future leaders of two Ancient Clans. Fearing for his clans future leader, Clear orders Yuki to flee back to the village while he held of the possessed Kitsune Clan members. Doing as she was told, Yuki quickly makes her way back to the village only to find herself in the grips of a Kitsune Clan member. Fearing that this was going to be her end, Yuki waited only to be saved by a boy wearing a hunter-nin mask with the Kirigakure symbol etched in the top.

Pitying her the mask boy takes her back to his hideout where the famous "Demon of the Hidden Mist" Zabuza Momochi was waiting and learning that the masked boy's name was Haku. Yuki became a travailing companion of Haku's and Zabuza's for two years when they were hired by Gatō, founder of Gatō Company to assassinate Tazuna, the bridge builder. In their attempts they group runs into Hidden Leaf ninja. In the end both Haku and Zabuza lost their lives. Zabuza's last request was for Yuki to return to the Hidden Leaf, where she now stays with some other Ancient Clan children. All will be reviled when she encounters other children from the other clans, and finds out the truth that one clan is out to destroy the rest.

Look for the other Ancient Clans Stories:

Betrayal Knows my Name (Nekonome clan), Little Lanb (Hitsuji Clan) , Only a Legend (Ryū clan), Raven (Tori clan), The Lost Clan (Suzaku Clan), Bloody Rabbit (Usagi clan), Princess of the Wolf Clan (Okami Clan), Born From the Serpent (Hebi Caln), Hebi (Hebi Clan), Orochimaru's Daughter!? Since When?! (Hebi Clan), Snake Charmer (Hebi Clan), Prove them Wrong (Inoshishi Clan), Monkey Business (Monkī Clan), Wild and Strong (Osuushi Clan), Nothing But A Rat (Nezumi Clan), Wild and Free (Uma Clan)

Secondary Ancient Clans:

Fox Fire (Kitsune clan), Voices in the Dark (Kōmori), Sleeping Bear (Kuma Clan) and Undines (Ningyo Clan)

OC xOC

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto