You changed me for the better.

(Time skip to a week later. Aphmau and laurance are by the docks, having a picnic)

La: I can't believe when I asked you to come on a picnic you said yes.....it's shocked me you know.

Aph: why such a shock?

La: mainly because of katelyn.....after everything tha-

Aph: laurance I don't want to talk about that, okay? This time that I'm spending with you is for just us. Not to bring up old memories.....Okay?

La: okay.....so want some of the strawberries?

Aph: trust you to change the subject with food....and yes, to answer your question. I would like Some strawberries.

(He feed her the strawberry)

La: you know, spending time with you makes the world seem at peace.

Aph: I would ask what you mean but I think I understand.

La: it's just when I'm with you I feel as though nothing could go wrong, no drama, no fights. Nothing.

Aph: well, I hope it stays this way. We can deal with not having anything else to deal with.

La: anyway, let's get back to our picnic.

Aph: sure, what else you got?

La: your favourite cake.

Aph: how did you know?

La: I have been your guard for years I practically know everything about you.

Aph: well I guess you do know alot about me, yet I don't know as much about you.

La: that's why you like me, because I'm a secret.

Aph: your not that much of a secret to me. I know more about you than you think. You tell me stuff than forget. But I know how you feel about me.

La: when did I tell you how I felt about you? Huh?

Aph: the first day I met you, but for all I know your feelings may have changed.

La: trust me they havn't.

Aph: well why dont you tell me.

La: I feel as though when Im with you it's just right. Like we are a peice of a puzzle each and we fit together perfectly. With you nothing goes wrong. And when we thought we lost you that day, I wouldn't let go of you. I couldn't , I wouldn't.

Aph: laurance...

La: I was prepared to leave this world with you.

Aph:.......why would you leave, cadenza, garroth, Levin and Malachi and lilith, Dante,Travis.

La: because your the only person I need. And the only person who keeps me sain and level.

Aph: laurance, you are able to control yourself, by yourself. You don't need me.

La: of course I need you. I have needed you from the moment I was born. I was a misfit before I met you. Then when I did meet you, you turned me into something great. Your guard. I change myself, and you helped me without even realising.

Aph: laurance, don't say I helped because I didn't. You done all this yourself. You changed yourself for the better with no help. Because you didn't need to change you already was a good person.

La: aphmau, how many times have I told you I loved you?

Aph: many why?

La: well this time I truly mean it. Aphmau I love you.

(He leans in and kisses her)

Aph: I love you to.