(1)Mental hospital

Gray's POV:

"Hmm...there is nothing on this picture too..."Gajeel groaned. "We cant give up guys." I said while looking at other pictures we had. "Oh come on Gray we will never find ghosts. Lets just give up."

"No!" Lucy came next to me and putted her palm on my shoulder. "Gray is right we cant give up." Everybody said yeah. Gajeel got engry. "Come on Gajeel lets give him another chance.

Gray pick up place where we will go next." Said Jellal. "Lets go to mental hospital!!" "Mental hospital?" Asked Levy."Yeah please! This is the last time! Please..." Everybody smiled and said sure. But somebody didnt.

They looked at Gajeel. "Yeah yeah." "YAY!" I started to jump of happiness."I will call owner of a mental hospital Makarov." Makarov approved we then started to pack and after packing we started to walk. We walked outside of our place where we have stuff for hunting and pictures of places everywhere.

We walked to the mental hospital. "We are here!" I said. Mental hospital was pretty outside. Just then Makarov came. "You must be ghost hunters. Im Makarov but you all can call me Gramps." "Yeah we are and this is Lucy,Natsu,Jellal,Erza,Levy,Gajeel and Im Gray." "Okay. I will show you around just in case that you all wont lose at night."

"Sure." We walked in a building. "Wow everything is broken." "Yeah this hospital is 50 years old." While walking we saw insciptions on the walls. Its written: 'Demons are here.', 'Im sorry.', 'Help us.' and other. I gulped.

Okay so here are the rooms. Creppy. "Why is this hospital closed?" Asked Levy "You will find out." He smiled. Creppy..... "Here is a bathroom. Everything is bloody.

There was tub full with blood and insciptions writed with blood like: 'Im sorry mommy.' 'Juvia will be good just come back.' 'Juvia wants hug.' " "Everything is bloody."

"Yeah... in this bathroom girl cutted her mouth to her ears and she sharped her teeths with blade. She drowned herself in a tub. Her mom putted her in mental hospital because she was scared of her.

Girl named Juvia liked to drink blood and stab herself." "Thats sad..." Said Lucy in low tone. "Yeah...She was very good girl. I always came to her room. She was funny,likeable and......uhh....I cant explain it....but one day she drowned herself..."He started to cry.

(A/N: Like on a cover

(A/N: Like on a cover.)

"Gramps please dont cry." Natsu said.
"Huh? Sorry....it gets me every time." He wiped his tears away and smiled. After looking around we got outside.

It was night already. We got in."I will came at 6pm at the morning and unlock doors and I wish you good luck." Said Gramps. "Arigato." We all said. He smiled and locked the doors. "Lets go!"