(2)Gray-sama! ♡

Gray's POV:

"Lets go!" "Geez Gray calm down." "Ha hai." We started to walk deeper in a hospital.

"Guys its cold..." "Here you go Luce." Natsu gave her his jacket. She blushed and said 'thank you'. "Guys lets split. Lucy,Natsu and I will be one team and you other another team."

"Okay but what if somebody will get lost?" "We have our phones and who will be lost will call somebody." "Okay." They walked away and we walked another way.

Juvia's POV:

Who are they? What are they doing in a place like this? Raiven haired male caught Juvia's eyes. He's handsome... but Juvia is dead Juvia cant think like that.

Juvia deciden that she will follow them. "Gray should we check out bedrooms?" "Sure but Natsu record everything." "Hai! Lets go Luce." "Im Lucy!" "Yeah yeah Luce."

Gray-sama... "We need to caught a ghost... this is our last chance..." Gray-sama wants to record a ghost? Juvia will do something that they will know Juvia is here!!

Juvia slamed doors close and locjed them. They all jumped. "Natsu did you recored that?!" "Yeah!" "Is somebody here?! If you are patient from this hospital then show yourself right now!!" Girl name Lucy shouted.

Hmpht. Why should Juvia do what she is saying. "Lucy calm down you cant shout at him/her like that. She/him was a human too. "Tch." Im going to kill her!! Gray-sama took out some little machine.

Gray-sama turned in on and started to ask questions. "Are you with us?, Did you killed yourself?, What do you like?" Juvia answered on all of them!! Juvia hopes Gray-sama will be happy!

Gray's POV:

After asking question I turned it off and putted that questions so we can hear if somebody said something. "Are you with us?" "Yes." "Did you killed yourself?" "Yes." "What do you like?" "You." It finished.

Kyaaaa!!!!! Creepy!!!!!! "It sounded like a girl and she likes you Gray." He wiggled with his eyebrows. "Oh shut up. Umm...if you are here with us right now can you do something?" It was quiet but then something pulled Lucy's hair up." Aahhhh!!!"

Lucy screamed and started to cry. "Gray,Natsu Im scared!!" She hugged me. I hugged back. "Shh...its okay..." I patted her on a head. Somebody knocked on a doors where we are in. "Yes!! Our friends came!!" Natsu putted camera on the floor and runned to the doors.

"Guys please unlock the doors!!" Doors started to unlock just then a hand grabbed Natsu's neck. Hand is full with blood and cuts. "Natsu!!" I runned to him and tried to remove hand from his neck.

"Please stop choking him!!" Hand immediatly stopped choking Natsu and dissapeard."Natsu are you okay!?" Lucy runned to Natsu. "Im fine." He coughed.

"Gray *cough* I think she's in love *cough* with you..."