Chapter 3

Shigaraki was still frozen on to what was happening to him right now.

Dabi started to take a breather from the kiss, also Shigaraki.

"So, is it me?"

Shigaraki stared at him, didn't know what to say. He panted for air since the kiss was really long.

"D-Do you love me......?"

"If I just kissed you, what do you think the answer is? So, do you love me?"

Shigaraki looked the other way and shook his head.

"Y-Yes......"

But how could Dabi like someone like Shigaraki. He was a freak and creep.

That's how people seem him like all the time.

"Why do you even like me.......I'm a freak....."

"Eh?"

"I almost tried to kill Himiko, I almost lost control! Who would love someone like that?!"

Shigaraki looked down, almost feeling so much emotions pent up.

Dabi hugged him, Shigaraki was surprised of what Dabi was doing.

"It's not your fault your quirk is like that. And why do I love you? Your amazing and wonderful, nothing is wrong with your quirk too. Shigaraki, I love you."

Shigaraki's mind was blank, his eyes wide open.

No one has ever said that, maybe the other person who cared for him, but not in love terms.

Shigaraki felt himself almost about to cry, but he didn't want to, he will never show that kind of emotions.

He didn't want to remember how his quirk worked and how he could hurt people with it.

"D-Dabi...." Shigaraki almost said in sad tone.

"I-I love you too......"

"I know you do idiot."

Dabi stopped hugging Shigaraki and looked at him.

"So Shigaraki."

Dabi started to place his hand on his cheek and spoke.

"Will you go out with me?"

Shigaraki's face changes to flustered and felt surprised, but shook his head.

"Y-Yes.....!"

"That's great, but be louder next time."

"O-Oh....ok...."

"Anyways."

Dabi and Shigaraki started to sit on the bed and enjoy the atmosphere. The Suns light was radiating through the windows.

Dabi's hand crawled to hold Shigaraki's hand.

"N-No! What are you doing?!" Shigaraki snapped his hand away from Dabi and went on the bed more and scooted away.

"I'm trying to hold your hand? Idiot."

"W-Why.....?"

"I want to enjoy this moment, I'm being gently with you now. But wait until later on."

Dabi started to crawl towards Dabi and went on top of him. He positioned himself between Shigaraki and looked at his shy/scared face.

"I'll start to be with you in bed, giving you kiss marks." He started to place his face on his neck, his breathe tickling Shigaraki's neck.

Dabi started to put light kisses on his neck and spoke again.

"Then I'll start to ravish your body."