Chapter 11

Louis' POV

"Louuuuu, I'm sleepy"

"fuck daddy! that feels good"

"Eat me out daddy"

"Louuu! ah ah!"

I woke up to my phone ringing... Fuck my head hurts. I look around and feel myself shiver.. Shiver?I look under my blanket and realize that I'm naked,

"What the fuck happened last night...?!"

I look at the empty space beside me and see no one there.

"Okay good thing I'm by myself."

I don't know what happened but I feel really good, like really good. I call Liam and ask him if he remembered anything from the party.

"Yo Liam, so I woke up naked and I don't remember anything but I feel really good, my dick feels so good like I don't know but-"

"Jesus Christ Louis! I don't need to know what your dick feels like, keep that part to yourself and I just woke up, wait what time is it... Shit its 12 Niall wanted to meet up."

"Sorry mate, I just want to know what happened, do you remember who I slept with, and damn its 12 I didn't realize it was 12. So where were you at the party last night?"

"I- I waaaass.... I was watching over Harry...? and No i don't know who you slept with"

"Really? Wait what time did Harry get home? I he okay?"

"Yes lover boy, he's okay and he went home around.... 10 in the morning, I think" (Louis didn't hear the I think part)

"Well okay good, so when are you guys coming over to open the presents?"

"I don't know and that why I'm going to meet up with Niall so we can go to your house"

"I guess I'm going to ring up Harry, Bye Li!"

"Bye lou."

I hang up and call Harry.

I ran my hand on my face while the phone rings.

"hello?"

"HI Harry, what time did you go home?"

"uhhh around 6"

"really? Liam said you went home around 10"

"Oh I mean 10! my bad haha.."

"Are you okay babe?"

I heard Harry gasp at the petname and I smiled

"I, yeah I'm okay"

"Thats good to hear" I smile

"So what time are you going here Harry?"

"Go there for what?"

"For the presents silly"

I hear Harry giggle and I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"I'll go there when everyone's there Lou, can you call me when everyone's there?"

"Sure Haz, bye"

"Bye Lou"

I Hangup and stretch.

I can't wait to open the presents

--------------------
Yikes and yes I'm still alive and lazy as always short update cause I suck at writing