Chapter 2

Harry's Pov

4:46 pm

Me and Niall were eating ice cream. I got strawberry, he got chocolate and vanilla. We ate while talking about random stuff, like what kind of shoes will match his eyes, or what does shit taste like.... He's such a good friend. Christmas starts in 2 months and I didn't buy anyone a present yet.

"Hey Niall... Did you buy anyone a gift for Christmas?" He looked at me weird and shook his head no.

"No mate... It's way too early for that." I just nodded and took a bite of my ice cream.

When we were done eating we walked around the mall and went inside stores to buy random stuff.

Niall tugged on my arm and pointed at Victoria's Secret. My eyes grew wide and I shook my head no but he dragged me inside.

Niall grabbed a black Lacey panty and threw it at me. "Niall what are you doing-stop!" I couldn't stop laughing. A woman walked towards us and asked us if we need any help. I was about to say no but Niall beat me.

"Well my friends girlfriend needs a new pair of sexy panties." I blushed and Niall was laughing silently. She nodded and asked what her size was but Niall told her we were the same size. I don't even have a girl friend. Hell I don't even like girls!

The lady pointed out the panties and Niall grabbed 5 panties and 2 black short skirts, he also grabbed some thigh high socks and paid for it. When we walked out I slapped him on his arm.

"Niall what the hell!? Why'd you buy those? I don't even have a girlfriend and I don't even like girls! I like Louis remember?"

He laughed and gave me the bag. I was about to throw it at him but he explained to me what it was for.

"It's for your Halloween costume idiot!" Halloween costume..? What Halloween-

Oh...

Omg...

"You want me to wear these under my costume!? You know how short that thing is..."

"Chill Harry it's going to be fine.. You're going to Louis' Halloween party right? So you have to look sexy and innocent at the same time."

I thought about it and nodded. He's right.. I can't just fûck myself with a dildo while siting on my Louis pillow...

7:12 pm

We walked home after the mall. I thanked Niall for the panties and threw the bag away hiding the panties and thigh highs under my shirt. I entered my house.

"Mom I'm home!"

No answer.

Oh I forgot my mom had work.

"Hey gem!"

I heard footsteps and a laugh.

"Gemma! I know you're home! Wanna Netflix and chill?"

I heard a loud laugh come from the kitchen as saw Gemma clutching her stomach.

"God damnit Harold! I was going to scare you! And sure I want to watch Netflix but not chill!"

I laughed and told her I was going to change my clothes. I ran upstairs into my room and locked the door.

I dumped all the panties and thigh highs.. And the skirt in my drawer and hid it under all my other clothes.

I changed into sweat pants and ran back down.

"So Gem, what do you want to watch?"

"Can we watch Toy Story?" I nodded and turned the Tv on and went to Netflix....