CHAPTER 1

"You seem low is everything alright?"penny says placing her tray on the table next to mine (she's my girl best friend btw) "yeah, so how was history?" I reply not curious to know how it actually went ,but I didn't  want to talk about allie (she's my girlfriend btw) there was more than enough drama that I didn't want penny to involve herself in. "It was horrendous! don't even ask Mr. Burner thinks he is simply just flawless and points at everything you even being to think about." and she lets out an irritable groan which I don't mind cause it's penny. I was tuning out penny the whole time cause my mind kept going back to the moment where allie was talking to her friend ( I might have eavesdropped on them)" I don't know how I'm going o tell him? Any ideas?" and alison replied to the question that almost tore me apart thinking the him they mentioned here about could be me. "Just tell him straight up he will understand"  I couldn't believe what I was hearing the only thing I could think of was "What  did I do wrong?" I just raced through the corridors with a million thoughts racing up and down and analyzing every conversation we had the past week nothing seemed out of place? then what was she talking about? Is she gonna break up with me? Was she gonna say I wasn't her type?but what about all that sweet things I did for her? Thoughts just kept flooding I was drowning in them and every time I  tried to suppress them it just resurfaced hurting twice as more.I didn't even want to talk to someone cause I didn't believe it was true it possibly couldn't be. Every time I was ideal these thoughts came rushing back but I was blocking them out with constant chatter of penny.Suddenly penny grabs my hand and says "what the hell happened to you? is everything okay?" and I reply " ya everything is fine' I say staring aT my runny mash potatoes " no your not fine" she says "I know your not " she says in the most warmest and concerned voice her body could possibly generate ,so I  lift my head up and I lose a tear that I am really furious to let go off from my body "tell me what happened we will figure it out together we always do" she says and the corners of my lip uncurls to a smile I couldn't help keeping in. So I build up the courage to tell her even though it hurts to speak due to my dry throat but I keep going.I feel a bit relieved telling penny."Wow!" she exclaims after I  end the story telling session of the most dreaded event of the whole day. I look down at my hands after narrating the incident when penny says "Hey we're gonna figure this out okay don't worry." I  nod cause she never lets me down and never ceases to impress me by the way she solves problems. Coming back home all I could think about was "Allie" I say letting out  a sigh. *faceplam*( I actually smacked my hand and across my forehead)" how could i be so stupid I  should have done more ,she meant a lot to me i should have done things differently' I say over and over again repeatedly. Before slipping into bed I look into my mirror and say " How could I possibly let this slip out of my hands I loved her................I should have never deserved her, she is more than I can possibly imagine , she is a princess and I was a peasant, she was the sun and I was the moon , she deserves to be treated like a queen , she deserves a hero and i'm no hero . I messed up." I say letting out a sigh.