CHAPTER 2

I grab a chuck of hair and pull as soon as  I get out of bed cause I know I back to the real world and there is no escape from it I HAD TO SURVIVE....... and all I wanted to do lie down and sulk.But I get up, I have no clue why though but I do. I walk down the road to the bus but then decide to walk to gather my thoughts. But then I realize I did the wrong thing walking cause all the thoughts came rushing back and I couldn't breath all I could do was clench my shirt and say"how could I let this slip" through gritted teeth holding back a yelp.Finally I see the campus of school relieved cause I know I will be surrounded my chitter chatter that would block out the racing thoughts. I reach the front gate to see nate waving at me (he's my best friend and that dude knows what to say at the right time ) I was lit when I saw him cause I didn't see him yesterday at lunch (he had football practice,he's a jock*eye roll* but I love him to death though! I'm not gay but I'm not against gays you see what  mean to say is ,Ahhh  I think you get the point)I walk over to him and he is talking to penny *sigh* I think to myself can't it be like this all the time just the 3 of us. "Hey caleb, penny filled me in on you know "allie"." (my name's caleb btw ) "Penny!" I say in distress. "What you were going to tell him so why not now?" she says very casually.But I was actually relieved she told him cause that would spare me the awkwardness so I was okay with it." We need to go teach that bitch a lesson." nate says with a grin on his face which most girls falls for but never penny WEIRD. "Yeah" i say very un-enthusiastically cause i know deep down 'I still love her' I walk down the corridor to class with nate by my side talking about battle strategies for the 'revenge prank' on allie. I didn't bother listening cause I had spotted allie from the crowd with her smooth hazel hair and her navy blue crop top with high waisted jeans. She waves at me from across the hall. So I walk towards her ditching nate in the middle of his extravagant finish to the prank. When I walk towards her the bell rings for next period and I have to enter class cause Mr. Fitz was already in class and he gives the late-comers death stares that  I wouldn't want to be apart of. So she mouths they words "meet me at lunch". My heart races "is this how she is gonna break it to me?" is she gonna do this in public?" "is she really gonna go through this?" thoughts build up and all I think about it is to run and I do as fast as possible from the corridors to the basketball field and bunk class i knew i would get into trouble but, i couldn't think without clearing up my mind. I sit on the bleachers and feel something inside of me was burning something I truly loved was covered in kerosene and lit instantly and  the only thought that fill my mind that plays like a loop is "How could I have done things differently?"