CHAPTER 3

The bell I was dreading to hear finally came that shatters my soul just listening to it. Words could not describe how jello my legs felt when I was dragging them to the cafeteria where allie was waiting for me.  I could see her facing the brightly lit window at the exit of the cafeteria. I take a deep breath and walk towards her holding back tears. 

I tap her shoulder and she turns around very swiftly like she practiced it before. The words"I Think we should to break up" rolls of her tongue, and the tears I was holding back just seem to be fighting to come streaming down my face. She shoots me down with the cheesiest breakup line in the whole entire world "it isn't you it's me" and then the tears burn up into anger and fury.

"what do you mean?" in the most stubborn spoiled brat tone I could possibly achieve in my 16 years of life. She seems startled by my tone but I just give her the death-stare and she stutters and says "w..well I met someone I didn't think it would be right to.... you know" and I come out really heated and say " no I don't know" and my voice fades away and the words "I never knew I thought this meant something to you turns out it was just a game"

 I turn around hoping she would say something but, silence just filled the space. 

I was relieved only one more class till the last bell rings for school to end. I walk into Mrs.Raymond's class for english and the class is buzzing with chatter about the new kid that would join tomorrow but I had no interest whatsoever to get involved in any conversation or any human interaction.I'm relieved by the buzzing of conversations cause they block out the thoughts. 

I just wanted class to get over so I could go home and punch a freaking wall.