Chapter 1~ out of the blue

A/N

Hiiiiii guysssss!!!!! This is my new book on Miraculous Ladybug. Well it has some bits that are spoilers (Duh!) But all of it is my own idea. Sure I got inspiration from some of the Miraculous books, But none of the ideas are copied so please don't copy! Enjoy!

Youtube video by: zippi44

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"It's only 6:30... Just five more minutes" I say trying to find the snooze button of the alarm.

"MARINETTE!! YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL!" shouts a little voice trying to pinch my nose. "Tikki it's only 6:30!" I say turning my face onto the pillow

"BUT MARINETTE IT'S 9:00!!" she exclaims pulling my pigtails, she's not giving up is she.

"Tikki it's only 6:30- Oh god it's 9:00!!" I panic hitting my head on the roof.  I jump out of bed racing to the bathroom.

"I told you!" she remarks

"You could have woke me up earlier!" I exclaim combing my hair as quickly as I could.

She glares at me "why do you think your nose looks like Rudolph's?"

I laugh at her comeback. She's always right, she's such a smarty pants. What would I have done without her?

It was a Monday morning, the weekend had gone so quickly...

In fact my whole life had gone so quickly. 

It's funny that when your a child nothing is expected from you, you can do whatever you wanted to do without being judged or punished for... I makes you want to stay young forever... 

But time doesn't stay still, as you grow up people have expectations that you cannot fulfil, disappointments that make you regret, commitments that make you stressed out. 

You have these complicated feelings that you cannot overcome, desires that make you struggle. So much time is wasted, trying to figure out where you belong.

Time doesn't stay still...

Before you realize your importance, time would have ran out.

Everyone is unique, one of a kind.

But we're so busy trying to be like others, hating ourselves for who we are, changing what is unique about us, for the satisfaction of others. Why? Why do we try so hard to change our imperfections?

I cannot continue watching people I know getting hurt...

That's why I ladybug, swear on my life to protect the city of Paris for the rest of my days!

I grab my purse "Tikki go in" I indicate. I put all my books in my bag and race downstairs.

"Bye mama and papa!" I shout, racing to the door.

"you forgot your lunch!!" mama exclaimed. I run back inside, "thanks mama!" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I arrive at school 10 minutes late. Great, just great. "Sorry Mrs Bustier!" I bend my head down in shame.

"Your dog ate your homework, so you had to do it again Marinette?" says Mrs Bustier writing something on the board. "No-yes, I mean maybe" I stammer not knowing what to say next.

"mmmmhhhmmmm" Mrs Bustier says smirking. "take a seat Marinette" she says going back to the board. I race to my seat . I look next to me, but Alya wasn't there.

The thing I like about French class is, number one, Mrs Bustier is one of the nicest teachers you can get, she doesn't punish for being late or anything as long as you don't fail in French and you get good marks. Not to brag or anything but I ace French tests.

The 2nd reason is that Adrien's in this class! GAAAAAA! He's such a dreamy, kind hearted guy! Everything is amazing about him. From his head to toe he's just perfect.

But his looks aren't the main thing I like. His heart is pure gold.

Sure when I first met him I kind of hated him. But one day when the rain was pouring outside and I had no hope of getting home, He handed me his umbrella telling me that he was not trying to hurt my feelings.

He gave me hope.

He won my heart right from that day.

As the days go on, I feel like I'm falling deeper, maybe deep enough to call it love... But he probably doesn't like me back; he probably doesn't even notice me... But a girl can always dream right?

"Erm, can I sit here?" said a voice breaking the fantasy that was playing in my head. "um, sure Vol- I mean Lila" argh what is it with me and stuttering!!

Lila the new girl. The girl who lied and told she was friends with ladybug (aka me) to impress Adrien.

How desperate.

'Coming from the girl who can't even speak full sentences with Adrien' fought my conscience.

Great now I am fighting with myself. Marinette I swear you're going insane.

I had never felt this before, it's a mixture of hatred and envy. Sure I've felt anger before, Chloe makes me want to blow my top off.

But this feeling oh, if it got the best of me,

it could devour me.

I had felt mad, she was taking the love of my life away from me...

But overpowering that madness was guilt...

Guilt for creating an akuma.

I mean it's not her fault she likes Adrien... What's not there to like about the gorgeous model?

What a way to welcome a new student, by akumatizing her on her 1st day at Collège Françoise Dupont...

I'm sorry...

I didn't mean to...

It was nearly time for recess break.

I felt brave.

I was going to earn my guilt off.

*BING* *BING* *BING*

"Hello I'm Marinette-Dupain Cheng, I will be your guide today..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, fan and comment what you guys think!

I don't feel like this chapter is my best effort, but it will get deeper as we go on... hopefully....if my brain thinks of it....(*≧▽≦) I also find this chapter short.... Is it just me? I will try to make it longer...

But please tell me your opinions, it matters a lot!

Yours,

Spoobhat