Before We Met

"Ever heard of meet me?". Abby asked this question catching my fourteen year old self completely off guard. It wasn't until she pulled out her phone showing this little purple app with a smiley face on the front. "You meet some really cool people on meetme, look at this guy I met! Isn't he funny" as she proceeded to laugh about how he jokes around  over and over again. Being the way I was I became very curious. I mean it wasn't a dating app. It was where you could meet people. At this point and time I was a freshman and was raised with a very strict mother. I never hung out with friends outside of school. The second that bell rang my ass had to go home. So what better way to meet new people than through an app. I slept on the idea for a few weeks but hearing Abby talk about these decent people really tempted me. ( I say decent because she told me zero scary stories about some guy showing up to her house). So that day I went home and downloaded this little purple app. 

It was quite interesting at first but annoying. "Why tf are people from school on here" I hated that. I felt as if I had to be careful as to what I posted . I mean I never really posted anything risky so who really gave af. Of course.... Their's a section where you can swipe on what guys you like and don't like. "It's like a lowkey tinder".  I swiped like it was a game cause in reality I couldn't go out with anyone. Unless they where down for a school relationship. Was I willing to have a school relationship? Hell no. Was I down for a little fun? Fuck yes!!!!! I started to pick up on the app. It really was like a lowkey tinder. Most of the guys just wanted to fuck. I wasn't down for that but I was down for some fun of my own. Remember kik? That was my ishhh at one point. I  made an account specifically to troll horny little boys. It was really fun. Unless I got caught cause my dumbass forgot to crop out the little website link in the corner. I always made sure the girl a similar skin tone. But had a completely different body compared to mine. I had fat in all places you could think of. Was I ashamed of my body? No. I just wasn't willing to chance my nudes going around. Even if my face wasn't in it. I'm not about to see my tits on someone else's phone. 

It was very entertaining! Let me tell you I had so many guys believing it was me. I thought it was crazy knowing it only took one photo just to get these boys going. Some may think it's so messed up but hey I was bored they where horny it was a win win situation. Some guys (very few) where smart and knew about people like me. I would send one maybe two if I was able to find two matching bodies but I had guys telling me they needed four or more to know it was me. "Well fuck guess I have to block you". I actually ran into a guy I trolled once it was so weird but he had no idea it was me. I had started at this new job and I met a guy who worked in the department next to mine and I couldn't hep but to notice he looked so familiar. . .  I had to know why. A guy I worked was best friends with him and I tried to get his last name out of him in the sneakiest was possible but it didn't work. One day my coworkers mother came to pick up an order so I took this opportunity to grab her order with her name on it. "They prolly have the same last name." That same night I went on facebook and had me a little svu moment and went through his friends list of 404 people. "No . . . . no. . . . Is this him? fuck. . . no. . .  hold tf up" "Got his ass" I swiped through those pictures and boom November 6,2014. Braces, acne, and all. "Holy fuck I can't believe it!" Now every time I went to work I would talk to him a bit with the thought of that day going through my head.