No New Friends

Amani's P.O.V.

As I was getting closer and closer to my dorm room. I could hear music playing. I wasn't sure if the music was coming from my room. But the closer I got the louder it got. When I stood in front of my dorm door. I could detect the song that was being played which was started from the bottom by my boy drizzy drake. I looked at the door one more time reading the numbers 221 out loud. As I opened the door the loud music hit my ear drums like a ton of bricks. I'm quite sure the whole campus heard the music that was coming out of my room. And inside my room was this girl who was very tall and thicker then a snicker. She had that delicious body from flavor of love. But she had a very pretty face and a good Carmel skin completion. She had a short cut kind of like Rihanna in disterbia.

"Started from the bottom now we here. Started from the bottom now my whole team fucking here!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs hitting the dougie. I started cracking up laughing because she looked like a fish out of water. I guess she heard me because she turned around, waved at me and walked over to the stereo to turn the music off.

"So you must be my room mate." she said in a deep accent. As she extended her hand out for a hand shake. I accepted her hand shake and said.

"Yes I am."

"Ooooh so dat was yo fine ass daddy bringing yo boxes up den."

"Well i wouldn't call my own dad fine but yeah it was." I said while cracking up laughing my daddy wasn't lying this girl is ghetto as hell.

"Well shit If he single tell him to hit my line. But anyway, my name is keyshay and I'm not from these parts I'm from New Orleans." I knew it

"Well my name is Amani and I was born and raised in Decatur Georgia. And sorry to let you know my dad is in fact happily married to my mother." I heard her whisper damn at the last statement I had made.

"Well a little bit you need to know about me is. I am a nice, cool, funny, down to earth person. But if you are a bitch to me I can be a bigger bitch. Some rules that I have that will help us get a long this year is don't touch my shit with out asking me first and also clean up after your self because I can't stand a dirty ass bitch. Last but not least yo girl likes to turn the fuck up and I am gonna need me a party buddy do you think you can hang ?" I could tell that she was dead serious when she asked this question but I still let out a laugh.

"Well it looks like we are on the same page. Because I can't stand a dirty ass bitch either and I hate when bitches touch my shit with out asking for permission. And can I hang you most not know who the fuck you talking too. Amani Nicole Smith invented the word Turn up." We both started cracking up as we slapped each other five.

"Well I can see we gonna get right along. But shit I'm hunger ass fuck. You want to go down to the cafeteria and grab a bite to eat."

"It's cool you can go, because I have all these boxes to unpack." I said blowing my breath looking around the room at all the boxes laying on the floor that I had to empty.

"Girl come on, I'll help you unpack when we get back." she said grabbing my hand pulling me toward the door.

"ok, ok, ok. " I said finally giving in

_________________________

Amani's P.O.V

I was in heaven, as I looked at all the food in the cafeteria. It was like it was thanks giving or something. I felt like I was in the movie soul food at one of big mamas sunday dinners. I knew one thing not gaining this freshman 15 was gonna be hard as hell. As I was piling food on my plate Keyshay was right beside me doing the same.