Waffle House Lovin

Damon P.O.V.

"These waffles are bomb." keyshay said smacking into my ear.

I just had to stop in look at her, little mama is fine as hell.

"What ?" she said looking up at me grinning.

Man her smile is just prefect. I know that smile is going to get her whatever she wants. Shit that smile may even make a nigga Wife her up in the future.

"Nothing." I said smiling while returning my attention back to my food.

Man to be honest I'm really feeling keyshay. After talking to her after leaving the party. I got to know a little more about her. Like, how she only has one sibling, Byron her older brother. Who dropped out of high school. Because he is to busy trying to be the biggest drug dealer that step foot in New Orleans. She also shared with me that she lost her mother just a year ago to breast cancer. So the only family she really has is her dad & brother.

"Would you like a refill on your drink beautiful." The waiter said to keyshay

I know this nigga did not just do that shit. He gonna try to flirt with my girl right in front of my face. Homeboy mad disrespectful yo.

"Naw she good." I said wrapping my arm around keyshay's shoulder.

"But I would like one." I said handing him my cup.

As the waiter was walking away I called his name. Which i saw on his name tag when he was at our table. And as soon as he turned around I slightly moved keyshay's face toward mines and started tonguing her down. We were fighting for dominance and when I had won the battle I broke are kiss. Giving her one last peck before I looked back up at the waiter and winked. He looked pissed as hell as he walked away to go fetch me another sprite.

"Nigga you foul for that one." Tramaine said cracking up laughing while giving me some dap.

"You better apologize to that boy when he come back. Cause if he spit in yo sprite he might take it back." Amani said laughing too

"Hell naw I ain't saying sorry to that nigga. He was being disrespectful so he got what was coming to his ass. Like you don't just hit on another niggas women right in front of they face."

"True, shit I would have done the same thing." Tramaine said

"The fucked up part about it, Is I knew after doing that a nigga could kiss his refills good bye. Cause I know that nigga is gonna do something to my drink." I said causing everybody to laugh besides keyshay. She was actually looking at me like I was hella crazy.

"First off I find nothing funny. Second who told you you could kiss me. And third when did i become your women." she said with her arms folded and a slight attitude.

"First off it was funny. Second I told myself I could. And don't act like you didn't like it." I said winking " Third you became my women when I started feeling you."

She just started smiling obviously liking my last response.

__________________________

Keyshay P.O.V.

I was jumping for joy on the inside when Damon said he was feeling me. cause I was feeling him too. when he said that I just cuddled up next to him my head laying on his chest. While we all just talked and cracked jokes with each other. When it was time for us to go. I was actually kind of sad because I was having a good time.

"So are you really feeling me or was u just playing when you said that." I asked Damon as we walked to his car hand and hand. Amani and Tramaine was far behind us holding hands and talking too.

"Yeah girl, I don't play games sweetie I'm a grown man. And what I said back there was no joke. I want to get to know you better. Because I know I will be cuffing you soon. Cause I ain't letting you slip through my fingers so the next nigga can have you."

He said in a serious tone, his voice just sounded so sensor. I believed everything he was saying.

"Well im feeling you too, but Im kind of not sure if we will work. Your a college basketball super star. And with that comes the groupies. And groupies lead to nothing but trouble."

"Look." Damon said stopping me and looking into my eyes.

"I've been playing ball at Clark for four years. And i have finally found a down as chick like you. So do you really think I would want to fuck over a real as female. For just a quick fuck, a girl who is most likely using me because I may be going to the nba." I shook my head no.

"Exactly so you have nothing to worry about. Just trust me and I promise I will give you no reason not too." It took me a minute to think it over before I shook my head yes. He just grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me. I felt like it was just me and him till Tramaine came over and ruined it.

"Cut that shit out." Tramaine yelled pushing my face away from Damon's.

"Boy you better not put yo hands on my face again or we gonna have problems." I said looking him up and down.

"What you gonna do." he said making a silly face. "Yeah, not a damn thing." he said

"Boy try me." I said squaring up

"Oh you finna gets these paws." he said imitating Kevin hart.

He threw his true religion jean jacket on the ground. And started swinging his arms like a wind mill. I started cracking up laughing.

"You better me lucky Amani holding me back." he said pushing up against Amani. She was laughing hella hard too.

"You dumb B." Damon said laughing also

"Naw man yo girl finna get kicked in that big ass of hers."

"Shut up." I said hitting Tramaine on his arm.

"Sike you know I was just playing." he said giving me a hug.

"Naw he wasn't ma you do got a fat ass. But nigga that's enough you can let go of my girl now." Damon said

"Nigga clam down, I got mine." he said walking over to Amani kissing her on the lips. "Ain't that right boo." he said to Amani.

"Yeah." she said grinning ear to ear.

"But can we go cause I'm cold ass hell." Amani said

"Yeah, but put on my jacket in the mean time." Tramaine said talking about his true religion jacket she had in her hand. And she did just that. Damon unlocked his car, and we all hopped in. Heading back toward the campus.