Yes, No, Maybe, So

Just a quick story. Hope you all like!

**************************************************************************************************************************

Dark light, flash light, bright light, no light. The lights in my head kept changing.

"So this is what death feels like" I muttered to myself.

The empty container of bottles on the floor was floating, I felt amazing. Everybody said the death hurts, this felt magical. I should have done this earlier. The letter I wrote was still in my hand, but I couldn't let it go.

"Oh well they can pry it from my hands." the words I spoke floated around me. My phone started ringing. 'Sing for the moment' by Eminem blasted from the little machine next to my bed. I let it ring out... My world was full of colours and patterns it was beautiful.

Some people will think what I did was selfish. Others will think I was just doing it for attention. But they didn't know my story, my life, my problems. All they see is a girl. They see the scars but not the cuts. They see the tears but not the story. They see the dead girl but not the escape she took.

I knew my mother wouldn't know I'm gone until tomorrow night, and my step-dad probably won't notice until she tells him. No one would actually give a damn that I'm gone, they will only cry for pretend and attention. People that actually care about me are very extinct nowadays.... so that's why I'm going.

To the world, goodbye. To you, thank you for reading. To me, you tried