Chapter 1~ What is this?

RIIIIIIINNNGGGG. I groaned and reached out to hit the alarm but I didn't feel it. I opened one of my eyes slowly and saw it on the other side of the room on the floor.

"What the fuck?", I whispered to myself. I wasn't that surprised though, my aunt pulls this shit all the time.
I rolled my eyes and threw the covers off of me.

"Honey, breakfast is all done!", My aunt screams from downstairs, ever since my parents died my aunt's been extra careful about the things she says and does... She's been more motherly than before.

I wish it was like old times, like when we used to go out and have fun together but the death of my parents has changed us both. I'm no longer the cheery, happy, nice person everyone knew, now I'm the girl that doesn't give a damn about anything, the girl that rebels out and is secretly dying inside.

Enough about my sucky life. I start heading down stairs. "Hey Auntie", I say without smiling, "oh come one sweetie, smile for your extremely gorgeous aunt", she says kissing my cheek. I raise an eyebrow and give her a small smile.

"Ummm are you okay?", you haven't been in a good mood since.... You know", we both look down. I sit down on a chair and look at the delicious looking waffles with blueberries. Trying to change the subject I tell her "wow, Auntie this looks awesome", she looks back at me with a small smile and nods.

"Well, dig in" she says. I finish the whole plate in a flash and start heading upstairs. "Wait, Jasmine",my aunt says. I look at her questioningly and she says squirming a little bit, "it's your first day of school". "WHAT?!?! Auntie why wouldn't you tell me ugh, whatever".

I go upstairs and into my room. I walk into my closet and pick out a random outfit, I don't care what I look like, it's not like I'm gonna make friends.

I pick out a black shirt and black skinny jeans with combat boots.
I let my long wavy dark brown hair down and put on a bit of mascara. I grab my phone and head downstairs. Once I'm in the kitchen, I look around. Good, she's not here. I glance at the fridge and saw a note. I walked over to it and grabbed it. I read the note it said:

I headed to work, honey,
I hope you have a great day and
Please try to make some friends.
I left the directions on the back of
This note.

You're Auntie,
Love you <3

It's cute that she actually thinks I'm going to school. I walk out of the house with my phone in my pocket and head towards the woods. I've gone to the woods every day to explore.... My parents loved going into the woods back in our old house.

I went to the usual place I went to, a creepy bench covered in vines, it kind of gave a fictional effect, but it was still beautiful. For some reason I wanted to explore more of the woods today so I kept walking.

As I went further into the woods it was getting dark, and not the kind of natural night dark, it was the creepy kind.

I shivered, it was getting colder. Although there were bells ringing in my head I tried to ignore them.

I think I see something in the distance. When I walked even further, I saw a door, there was nothing behind it or attached it. It was just a door in the middle of nowhere. I felt something bad was gonna happen but I didn't listen to the feeling. I grabbed the door handle and opened it.

All I saw was a bright light and just like that I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H

ehehehehe....

I'm evil aren't I?

Personally I love cliffhangers, I hope that you liked the first chapter, and hopefully you'll keep reading.

Byesies <3