Cold. Hard. Floor.

Maddie's P.O.V

I sat there on my bathroom floor. Staring at what I held in my hands.
A positive
Pregnancy
Test.
I just lay there on the cold. Bathroom. Floor. Thinking about what I'm gonna say to my fathers. I started to whimper, and cry. Nock Nock. "Honey are you ok in there? Did you get your period again? Do you want the chocolate I brought up just in case?" All I did was cry and whimper at least Will understands and is very calm. "Baby I'm coming in." Click, ree eek. (That was my imitation of a door opening.) "Gasp." And yes he really does say gasp instead of the noise. "I got a cheep one just to check because my period didn't come. But then I thought it was a day late and then it said I was pregnant and it was cheep so I thought it was wrong. So I waited a few day and still no period. Then I got the most expensive one and it says I'm pregnant! Whaa!" I started bawling like a baby. Then my dad scooped me up in his arms a hugged me. "Honey, everything is going to be alright, and don't worry about your dad ok I will tell Henry. Ok?" "Yeah I guess so, but IM PREGNANT! ALSO I REALLY WANT THAT CHOCOLATE." "Ok sweetie here's the chocolate and let's go down stairs. Mm-Kay?" "Ok, will you wait for me so I clean myself up so it doesn't look like I've been crying?" "Yeah of course. Also I will totally be there for you every step of the way and help you by stuff for that cute baby! SQUEE!" I cleaned myself up and went down stairs with Will. And I saw my brother with Jackson. "I see you staring at Jackson, is he?" He whispered. "Yeah." "Well he's hot at least. So you will have a hot baby." "Oh dad sush!" I said in a playful whisper. I took a bite of chocolate and walked over to Jackson. "Hey Jackson, can I talk to you in private please?" "Ok?" I pulled him away from Henry and my brother. "I'm there's something I have to tell." "Ok, hit me with it." "I'm pregnant." Then he  paused for a bit. Then the next thing he did was unbelievable.