The Feeling Of Doubt.

Maddie's P.O.V

What he did next was unbelievable.
He grabbed his stuff and walked out the door. I started crying into the palms of my hands. "Oh baby he will come around. He just needs to process everything. Think about it how would you feel if you were in his place?"  "I-I wouldn't know how to feel at first. I- I guess I would need some time alone to think about it, and talk to my parents and see what they would do."  "See what I'd tell ya." "Ugh, I hate it when you're right Will."

I waited till dinner to tell the rest of my family. I was sitting next to Will for support. We sat down at the table, and started eating dinner. "Um, I-I have an announcement." I took a deep breath and just said what I needed to say. "I'm . . . Pregnant." "WHAT! WHO'S THE FATHER! UGH I AM SO ANGRY! YOUR GROUNDED YOUNG LADY!" "Henry honey, calm down. She made a mistake, but we need to give her support in this time. Also I think thatshe should tell you who's the father." "Um . . . Well it's um J-Jackson."
"My JACKSON OH NO!"
Oops I guess I forgot to mention that Jackson is my brothers best friend, and Jackson is the head of the baseball team. So girls are all over him. He's also very muscular and very handsome.
"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE'S THE ONE WHO ASKED ME! OK, AND YOUR NOT HIS OWNER!" Did I forget to mention the Jackson is the head of the base ball team, very muscular, and very handsome. So the girls are all over him.

We finished all the arguments at the dinner table last night, and Will also helped by backing me up. By the time we finished
It was time for bed.
So I took off my
Jeans
And
My t-shirt.
Then I put on my pjs, and went to bed. I didn't want to do what I had to do tomorrow.