Hide From Tiegan

Tiegan smelled really bad as she unfortunately couldn't afford a bath or a shower. This resulted in her not having very many friends and a lot of people would hide from her incase she was feeling a bit hungry and eat them but not to worry because she had two boyfriends who where also stinking of farts and BO that loved her to pieces and chased after her every day. I cant tell you their names because Shaun Birrel and Tony Desmond asked me not to mention their names in this story incase you added them on Facebook or something. Anyway, Tiegan was using them as slaves but they did not realise as they thought it was true love. She would phone them to clean the wax from her ears, Scrape the fungus from her feet, and even to wipe her bum after doing a dump. They thought she just loved them that much to let them come and do these things for her but it was really because she was lazy and didn't want to do it. One day she had fell out with Shaun and Shaun went crazy and slapped her!! But the next thing they knew Tony was running down the hill screaming to attack Shaun for hitting 'his woman' and the next thing you knew tony was on his head poking him the eyes. It was terrible and the fight began to get worse Shaun was chewing his ears and Tony was scratching his face. A few more slaps and scratches and pokes to the eye balls and the next thing you knew Tiegan jumped to her feet and cracked the both of them. The next day they both woke up with black eyes because of Tiegan and her vicious punch.

Tiegan was feared by a lot of boys after that and she is now called the boy hunter as she is looking for two new boys to fill in for Shaun and Tony as their bodies where previously found in the river Clyde. Tiegan is a nasty woman that will torture you so watch out and if you ever see her run for your life !!!