Chapter 2: broken hearted

I should be heading to my school now. But im here at the park n' play-ground. Im waiting for Lisa, who ive been trying to court for 8 months. Somehow she does'nt answer me, she told me to wait , and she promised that this day 27th of semptember, she would answer me. Ive been preparing for this day, the day that im waiting had finally come. I even prepared a poem using shakespearian language. I got chocolates and her favourite of all the flower, tulips. its hard to find especially in this 'old-city' like a farm. we got a lot of sunflowers and daisy thaf you could just pick from gardens. My phone rang , i receive a message from her.

Lisa : im going to be late,sorry

me : but im already here and i got a lot of surprise for you.

she replied, after 7 minutes.

Lisa: ill be there at noon, okay.

Me : promise?

Lisa: i promise. see ya.

Me : i love you

and she didnt reply back. So here i am, im trying. Instead, i just stay here and put my earphones and listen to my favourite band. Do you listen to the athiquettes? its a cool band, i mean its all calm music. I think its an indie band. Lisa doesnt have any music taste. I mean she's not just into any kind of music, she spent most of her time talking with her friends.

I didnt know that i almost sleep, i found out when my phone vibrate, i have 2% of batteries left. So i texted lisa, as fast as i can before my phone shutdown.

Me : Hi honey, im still here, i fell asleep. What time are you going?

Lisa : im already leaving.

an hour passed and nobody is coming. Until a few children came here and play. what time is it anyway? i dont have a watch,my phone is dead. Instead i look at the chocolate and touch it, it already melt, like a poop. So i could say ive been here since 9 am in the morning and i think its already 3:00. I was interrupted by a little girl,

"Hi mister, can i used the swing? its my favourite" she said

"sure, in one condition" i said

"okay" she said giggling.

"what time is it?" i asked

i can tell that she cant read her watch so i took her hand and look at her watch, its already 4:00 pm.

"the swing is free" i told her. i stand and look at ground.

"the seat is taken" the little girl shouted as she swing back n forth.

Well i think she stucked in a traffic. Trafic? Haha, i mean common everybody is at the school. So, i just go at the "revoked"

Its a small store where you can buy some things that you needed.

I grab a cheddar and a cold beers and walk back to my place.

* * * *

Another hour had just passed. its already six. He've eaten the chips that he bought on the store and drank've the all the beers. its already 6:00 pm and the sky is getting dark. Its about to release a heavy rain. But there he is waiting for someone who would never come. What do you think would happen to him? will lisa come?

---

" AnnaLisa Hershell! WHERE ARE YOU" as the lightning roared and the rain started to fall.

As the drop of the rain got bigger the lightning roared a little bit louder. And he started to walk, as he walk from left to right, right to left, He walked zigzaggedly

He's drunk and he cant even walk straightly and doesnt even know where to go. He just walked out of nowhere and reach an unknown place and found a bench, He sit down and put his flowers aside. He throw the chocolate from the cliff. He pull a picture of lisa in his pocket but the wind take it from him and it fly forward to the cliff, he chased it , and look for it he leaned down the clifd amd search for it. But he cant see, he's all consious and his world is turning around and felt dizzy. He collapse after that. The rain just fall so hard. There's a storm coming.