Brianna

Brianna POV

I locked my door and walked to my all white bmw and opened the back door to put my MK purse in the seat. I got in the car and looked down at my outfit.

I had on a white croptop, floral skirt, my black thong sandals, denim jean jacket, nude lipstick, light makeup, and my hair was in a high ponytail.

I started the car and made my way to Bryson house. We have been friends since like 5th grade. I'm 21 now and things have changed between us we have got a lot closer I mean a lot but we just friends with benefits I don't want to be in a relationship cause it might fuck up the friendship.

I pulled up to Bryson house and parked my car behind his. I grabbed my purse and walked to the front door. I looked under the flower pot and grabbed the spare key. I opened the door and shut it and locked it behind me. I walked up the stairs as I heard the bathroom door open.

"Bri what I tell yo ass about just walking into a black mans house and not knocking" .

"You will be fine now where my hug lil nigga"

He hugged me grabbing a handful on my ass. I pushed him to the side and he smiled at me.

"So get dress so we can go to that we can go shopping for My moms birthday tomorrow" I said grabbing his hand leading him to his room.

He followed behind me and poked his lip out. " Give me kiss first" he said as he looked through his closet to get some jeans.

"No I have to go get Bria later today cause her dad going on vacation" I said.

"Mannn why he don't take Bria with him to this vacation "

" I don't know you know he don't care for her and he be having them little hoes around my child"

" You sure that's her dad ? " asked Bryson putting his clothes on.

"Yes... I'm not no little Thot that have 10 baby daddy's...I'm 100% sure that Jhon is Bria dad".

...................................................
I looked at the shoes in foot locker with Bryson. We been here for about a hour we planing a surprise birthday for my mom. I know it's hard for Bryson cause his mom died when he was 4 but he's my best friend. 

" Hey lets get yo Ma some Jordan's" Bryson said picking up some purple, black, and gold.

" I got her a timeline that I made myself" I said.

"Where it at?"
"Home"

After Bryson paid for the shoes we left the mall with 4 bags some filled with party decorations and stuff.
...................................................
Jhon POV

"Come on Ashley I just need you to do this favor while I go to tha trap!" I said.

"No!... I don't know what to do with that thing.....tell her bitch ass momma to come get her" Ashley said brushing her long Brazilian weave.

" Mane she on her way I got to go now it's a damn shame you didn't not know how to watch a fucking 3 year old" I said and slammed the door.

Ashley POV

I looked at Bria and smiled. Then she started crying.
"Shut the fuck up Bria with all that noise I packed your stuff so you can hurry up and leave"

I grabbed her bag and picked her up and opened the front and set her on the porch with her bag I bet she will shut up know. I left a crack in the door and sat beside her on the porch as she played with her curly hair. Bria is a really pretty girl honestly she has a Carmel skin tone ,long natural curly hair, and cute dimples. No.....I'm not saying I'm jealous of Brianna and Bria it's just there cute and that's all. See my plan is too get Brianna and Bria out the picture so Bria can have some siblings once me and Jhon get married or when he proposes.

Brianna POV
Once Bryson pulled up to Jhon's house I saw that hoe with my baby in her arms. Oh hell naw I done told him about her and how I don't want that hoe around my baby.

Before I got out the car Bryson grabbed my arm.
"Behave" he said pointing his finger at me.
"I'll try" I mumbled.

I shut the car door and walked to the front porch and grabbed Bria and her bag. " Bye..Bria" Ashley said with a fake smile on her face. I rolled my eyes here she go. "Is Jhon here?" I asked looking her up and down. "No...he had to go handle something..you know work something that you fake bitches don't do" she said getting up to go in the house.

"Look bitch you are fucking lucky that I have my child cause if I didn't your ass would be on the ground like last time with a broken arm....bye Ashley " I said walking away putting Bria in her car seat.

I got in the car as Bryson looked at me. " You got problems man I swear I know you was mad cause you're eyebrows were dancing" he chuckled.

I smiled and rolled my eye as he pulled off. "Bria you have fun" I asked looking back at her. " Yea....Dwaddy hit Ashley last night" she said. I chuckled I don't blame him one bit. Bryson looked at Bria "Hey lil mama" he said smiling. "Hey uncle Bryson" she said grabbing her iPad mini playing games.

We went back to Bryson house I grabbed Bria stuff out Bryson car and put it in my car. She ran to the car as I went to say bye to Bryson. " Bye Bryson" I said as I gave him a hug I could feel his hands tracing down my ass. " Bye Bae" he said as he slapped my ass and walked in the house. I got in the car and made my way home. "Bria you hungry" I asked. "Yeah mommy I want subway" she said looking out the window. " Alright" I said pullin up to subway.
...................................................
I opened the front door and sat me and Bria's food on the table. I shut the door and locked it cause people in the world are crazy and I'm all my baby got. I sat Bria at the kitchen table and unwrapped her sub. " Hurry up and eat cause your going with Bryson tomorrow". I said taking a bite of my food.

After we ate I put Bria in the tub and washed her off and her hair. I dried her out and helped her put on her zebra onesie. She laid in her bed and drifted off to sleep. I walked in the bathroom and stripped out my clothes singing along to Tink Million. I got in the shower and let the hot water drip on my body. When I got out the shower I put on my lace bra and panty set. I put on my tank top and basketball short and put my long curly hair in a bun.

*Phone rings *

I looked at my phone to see Bryson FaceTime me. I answered the call and went in my room. " Heyyy bae" said Bryson. " Hey" I said to think about it what are we. He calling me bae baby the the next minute we have sex and then when I need someone to vent to he's my best friend. " Brianna you okay" he asked curious. " Bryson.....what are we?" I asked looking down. He sighed "Look Brianna you know I love you but I'm just not ready for a relationship " he said. I frowned "So why the fuck you keep calling me bae and baby and we having sex like 2 times a week" I said. " Your like my buddy partner" he said. " You know what fuck you Bryson don't bother picking up Bria tomorrow I didn't want my mom to watch her cause it will be her birthday but I guess she wouldn't mine. I hung up on him and laid down. I just want this night to be over with.